A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

banter and bad guys - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am

i smile feeling his hand below i let my legs fall open allowing him entrance if he so desire as my hand wraps around his hot throbbing shaft, slowly i move my hand along it feeling his size and length i smile hoping and knowing he won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 am

Ace sticks three of his fingers into her entrance, kissing her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:37 am

I gasp and smile as he takes my offer pushing inside of me my hand tighten around him as i feel my self want him his fingers sending pleasure once again threw my pussy walls.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 am

Ace groans he shoves his fingers into her roughly, in and out, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 am

i feel him move and gasp pushing my hips back against his fingers which roughly work me , i enjoy every feeling and movement gasping and moving my own hand as roughly as his.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 am

Ace groans, shoving his fingers hard, deeper, and faster.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

i move lower wanting to taste him i move lower kissing him as i go , then i find him tall stiff held in my hand and i kiss the shaft all the way to the tip wrapping my mouth and tounge around it i play with the very tip as i can not take it all in my mouth, once again i feel the wanted lust descend upon me
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 am

Ace continues groaning as she services him, his fingers working fiercely as he inserts a fourth.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 am

my head is thrown back at the feeling of a fourth finger being pushed deep inside me i groan as i move quicker on his mighty man hood .
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 am

Ace groans louder as she moves quicker. He moves quicker as well, as he shoves his finger in and out roughly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 am

soon i can not help my self sliding off his fingers i push my self down onto his thick hard member crying out as i feel him stretch me again as i slowly lower to his very base he fills me so much i can barley move , but i do slowly at first the slightly quiker
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 am

Ace thrusts upward to match her every downward thrust. "Oh my queen...You are so good..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:09 am

i lugh as he says i am good "My king it is you how are so good to your queen " i say grinning "you touch me in the right places to satisfy my need "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am

Ace grins, moving his hands to fondle her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 am

i move smiling as i feel his hands on my breasts my hips quickening as i feeling him grow inside me my lust now uncontained.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 am

Ace groans louder as her pace quickens, his hands working her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

soon it it too much even for me and i feel myself tug at him wanting him to release insider me again "ow my king " i say gasping "release your seed in me again "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 am

"Not...yet..." he groans, leaning up. He pins her to the bed and thrusts into her rough and quick. He could feel himself about to cum.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

i feel his dominance over me and i grin "my ... king...learns" i say groaning and loving his roughness
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 am

Ace chuckles, thrusting into her one more time, groaning loudly as he comes inside her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 am

i feel him hot inside me and i cry out my body almost in ecstasy as i cum with him my arms still pined as i thrust my hips to fully take his man hood inside me.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 am

Ace collapses on top of her, panting.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 am

i chuckle as he falls on top of me my hand caressing his head "you are my king in all things" i say slightly panting myself "now That Talia woman" i say my voice cold as a Siberian winter
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am

Ace tiredly touches her cheek. "It's okay...I...will kill...her..." he pants, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

I feel his hand on my cheek and smile i have not been touched that way in centuries "I know you will my king, but we must have plans in place in case you don't in time, the same spell that accelerated Odin to full term will accelerate her bastard child if she carries one." I sigh again " we must be ready , that child is Odin's only weakness, for any child conceived under this roof shall feel the need "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: