A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Summoner

The Summoner

banter and bad guys - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 am

He thrusts harder and harder, deeper and deeper, as the bathtub shakes and the water spills over. Steam rising from the intense heat that was coming off of Ace. "Oh...my...queen..." he groaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 am

i cry out again as his moments become faster and harder his shaft and tip now inside my womb "OW!!...I AM YOU QUEEN ... YOUR LOVER.... OW YOUR SLAVE" i yell as his manhood makes me quiver at each thrust "I can not hold back ... my body wants you ... cum in me again , give me your seed... my ...oow master" i cry out as my body tightens around him my cervix twitching around him wanting him to cum inside my very womb.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 am

Ace smirks, tiredly as he continues to thrust, no sign of cumming soon. He moves his hands to her breasts as he grasps them in his hands roughly, while still thrusting violently into her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:07 am

i feel him to continue to thrust in me my self control now waning with each rough thrust he dose then i feel his hands on my breasts roughly squessing them like putty in his hands treating me like i was some whore , and i loved every moment my cervix now grew tight around him as the intense feelings grew and i cried out each and every time he drew out and rubbed against it the water and oils stimulating my mind
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:09 am

Ace could take it no longer. He let out a loud groan as he came inside her womb.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am

i feel him hot inside me and i finally let my self go screaming out his name as my belly grows hot from his seed my cervix throbs as so dose my pussy pulling every last drop from him my whole body pulsates with this action and i know such an intense feeling come but with one man "My master" i say softly as i twitch on his man hood again my belly feels filled it glows slightly as i look down "i do not know what will come of this joining i have never had a man enter my temple before, Odin was bore of a spell cast upon me centuries ago, this is not" i look at him
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am

Ace pants, pulling out of her, his manhood throbbing. "What...do you think...will happen...?"
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 am

i look at him " I don't know " i say gasping as he pulls out of me i feel the rush of water enter where he left "a child that is purely ours , i don't know" i turn my back to him holding my belly "only time will tell" but i feel something stir deep inside me
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am

Ace gets out of the bathtub, sitting on the edge. "I'm going to go to bed..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:38 am

I look at him in my eyes i am now changed hate replaced by fear of the unknown "I climb out and stand beside the bath my belly still holding as light glow with a wave of my hand the bath disappears and the bed reappears " my master wants my master gets" i say moving to one side as now i wear a light green dress but the glow still shows.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 am

Ace lays down on the bed covering up, yawning. "Are you coming to sleep?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 am

I move to the bed the dress changing to a thin gown slipping under the covers i lay next to him the warmth from my belly now feeling like it had spread threw out my body
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 am

Ace smiles, laying his arm over her. "I love you, my queen."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 am

i smile at his calling me queen "as i you my king, my master" i say turning to face him "the only man to have entered my temple " i smile moving to feel his warmth against me
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 am

Ace smiled, pressing his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 am

i sigh as i lay against him the fury that was inside me replaced by something else , something more powerful to warm my cold heart
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 am

Ace smiled, before drifting off to sleep/
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 am

i smile falling into a peaceful slumber next to him
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

Ace wakes up yawning, as he stretches.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 am

i wake at his movements "did you sleep well my king" i say moving off him and onto the soft ctooen sheets
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 am

Ace nodded. "Mhm...this mattress is amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 am

i smile "your amazing" i say smiling at him "the matress only molds it self to your liking " she said moving to his side
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:32 am

Ace chuckled, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 am

i return his kiss my hands moving to his chest "is my king hungry for more of his queen?" i say grinning
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 am

Ace grins, nodding. "Yes, my queen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: