A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

banter and bad guys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 am

I stay laid on the bed and move the curtains with a wave on my hand "ah i see the spider had a bite "i say "I am sorry but you did not fulfil your duty , ace did and so much more" i smile as i feel the child grow again "you see his child grows even now "it is then i notice Talia is gone "that little retch, well it seems you may have provided of spring of your own any way" I just laugh
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 am

((He is Venom now XD))
Venom snarls leaping at Ace angrily. Ace leaps back, struggling to pin him to the ground but is overcome by Venom, being pinned himself. Ace kicks him off, sending him across the room. Venom stands up, running at Ace, while Ace runs at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 am

I stand enjoying the show of strength while all the time ace's child grows in my belly growing ever bigger "soon my child you shall see your father" i say my belly now big and the child with in moves deep inside
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:09 am

Venom finally has Ace pinned to the ground, snarling as saliva hits Ace's face. "Dude, get a breath mint." he chuckles as he fires fire from his hands burning Venom. He jumps off of Ace, stumbling backwards into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 am

I watch growing impatient "finish him" i shout now feeing the child kick out
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

"I'm trying!" he shouts at Enchantress while dodging a flurry of swipes by Venom, being cut across his arm once. "Shit..." he murmurs, Venom hitting him and knocking him across the room. "This isn't Spider-man..." he panted, standing up and pointing his finger at Venom. His finger lit up as a giant ball of fire was sent hurtling at Venom. It made contact, the unbearable heat melting Venom to a small puddle of blue liquid, Venom now seemingly dead as the liquid seeped into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 am

I move to where the now spiderman lay and Ace "well done my king" i say smiling "our child has grown" i say looking at him "his father is strong as shall be your son"i wave and two men run over dragging the weakling peter away "dump him some where he is of no consequence to me" i turn to ace "but you on the other hand"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 am

Ace smiles, watching as they drag Peter away. He looks back to Enchantress. "I can't wait for our son to be born."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 am

I smile showing him my now round belly "he will be strong and healthy"i say "and the first of many, my king"i press against him letting him feel our child move inside me "our sons will be our generals and our daughters queens of the future"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 am

Ace smiled, feeling his son in her stomach. "I know he will be strong."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:34 am

"there is only one problem a woman called talia she escaped she carries with in her that black spiders seed" i wince as the first pains of birth are upon me "it is time my king your child will to be born"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 am

"We can always track her down and kill her..." he told her, before she told him child would be born. "That is great my queen." he told her, smiling as he picked her up and laid her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 am

i smile at him as he picks me up "we will my king, we will " i say feeling the child push against me as it wants out , laying on the bed i slip off the sheet and bare down the child forcing it way from my womb in to the world , soon i am stretched and a head appears "you must take your son " i say crying out from the pain and pleasures the birth gives me
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am

Ace hesitantly grabs the baby, pulling it out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:49 am

i cry out as he pulls the child from my belly then i sigh the child is out "our son is born" i lay on the bed for a moment as my strength returns "my king can sever the cord"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 am

Ace looked at the cord as he pulls out a knife, he cuts the cord.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

I sigh as i fell the cord being cut and the child cries out "ah my strength returns" slowly i sit up and smile "my king holds his son, now he needs his name "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

Ace looks at the son, holding him. "Do you want to name him?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 am

I smiled "Odin god of all he see's , strongest of all men and gods, seducer of all women" i say standing to see my figure returned with not one stretch mark
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 am

"Yes, Odin." he smiles, then glances at her figure. "Still as beautiful as ever." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 am

i smile as i turn to face him "is my king pleased" i say moving back to him as i do a cradle apears next to the bed as i crawl on it to face him "is my king ready again?"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 am

Ace smiles, placing the baby in the cradle as he lays on top of Enchantress. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

i smile "this time is for me and i shall enjoy every moment" i pull him down to me kissing him deeply
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 am

He kisses her back, sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:11 am

I let him enter my mouth moving my hands around him feeling his strength and manhood i grin wanting to feel him again. "take your queen as you did for your son" i command
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: