A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

banter and bad guys - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 am

i smile continuing to rub the oils over him slowly i move to his front my hands now caressing his chest and shoulders then lower to his thighs.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 am

He groans as she moves to his thighs.

Odin stands in his crib watching them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:22 am

i lok over grinning "seems our son has grown in our absence " i say grinning " as has my king" i smirk as my hand brushes his manhood

Last edited by Enchantress on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 am

Ace chuckles, kissing her neck as her hand brushes his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 am

feeling his kiss upon my neck my finger wrap around his man hood the oils making my hand slid up his shaft as my fingers caress each vain that sits throbbing on his man hood."my son learn from your father , for one day you will have a woman you will wan to take" i say my eyes dancing evilly at him knowing it may be even the Taila woman he chooses
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 am

Odin grins, jumping and making gurgling noises.

Ace groans as her hand slip up his shaft. He kisses up her neck, before kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am

I groan feeling his lips on my neck working toward mine, as his touch mine i return his kiss letting the oils let my hand slid faster along his shaft feeling his hardness between my fingers, letting i move to the jug taking his hands i pore some into his and turn my back
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:32 am

Ace takes the oil and rubs it onto her back roughly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:34 am

i feel his hands on my back roughly and i turn to face him taking his hands i place the ether side of my breasts moving them as my had moves back to his man hood working his haft again this time running my other hand on his inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:35 am

Ace groans, as he rubs her breasts with the oils.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am

soon my nipples are standing up i move close to him using the oils that still glisten on his skin to rub on my self as i hold him close moving my body over his my leg rubbing him as i move his man hood just between my legs.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 am

Ace groans, his manhood between her legs sending sensations through his body.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am

i move turning my back to him his manhood now between my cheeks but i still only rub him not letting him enter the oil making my skin glisten in the light.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 am

Ace continues to groan as she rubs him, his hands finding her entrance as he rubs around it.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 am

i can not help groan as his fingers find my entrance but the don't enter merely rub the out side as i do him, my body moving quicker over his rubbing him faster
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 am

Ace groans, rubbing her even faster.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:21 am

Soon i can take no more pushing down on his manhood taking him all the way in side me the oil making him slip inside me with ease "ow... my king" i groan throwing back my head as he fills me4
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:23 am

Ace groans louder as she takes him in. "Oh...my queen..." he groans back.

Odin watched them with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 am

i move slowly up him the oils mixing with my own juices and the warm water as i move sending waves of intense pleasure threw me and threw my pussy walls as i stretch to accommodate his manhood , slowly i descend again feeling him hard deep inside me push open the walls of my womb with his tip.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 am

"Oh..." he groaned, his hands grasping her thighs tightly as pleasure shot through him. Odin sat in his crib watching, knowing what he was watching.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 am

i slid back up his haft only to force my self back down harder feeling him even deeper in me his tip now pushes open my cervix as slid back down not wanting him to cum to soon my movement are slow and steady each time his tip pushes me open i feel a wave of intense pain but pleasure mixes and i want him to go all the way i want him to force his way in but at the same time i want to saver his manhood for what it is "Ow.... my king ...i feel you ... concur your queen ...make me scream... Ow please" i cry out as i slid again down his shaft
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 am

Ace grins, flipping up and pinning her to the side of the bathtub. "Yes..my queen..." he panted, thrusting into her roughly, going all the way in.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 am

I feel him pin me to the side of the tub his manhood now forcing me open ever wider inside i feel him deep inside and the pain as my cervix stretches each time he pushes into me "Ow...my king....you are..... so close " i say " you... must go... deeper harder ... if i... am to... scream" i look at him my breasts heave on my chest as i feel him slid in and out .
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 am

Ace pants slightly, thrusting even harder and deeper. His manhood reaching it's max length as he thrusts his entire length into her as hard as he can, the bathtub almost coming off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 am

i feel him grow inside me and i feel it as he thrusts in i feel his shaft stretch my cervix wide open sending waves of such intense pleasure coursing threw my body "Ow my king .... you have entered my temple ... Ow ... Oow " i cry out with each thrust he dose now lost in lust and the sensation of his manhood thrusting in me as at the same time rubs my cervix " please ...please.... keep going... i will be your slave ...Oow "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: