A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Summoner

The Summoner

banter and bad guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 am

Ace tried to restrain himself. "Y-y-yeah..." his body was saying yes, but his mind no.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 am

moving closer i move to kiss him pressing my lips to him re-enforcing my hold "now how do you feel?" i ask my hand moving up his arm.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:48 am

He moved closer, his body pressed to hers. "P-please d-d-don't..." his voice wavered.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:51 am

I grin moving my hand to his neck "mumm so strong" i say mu other hand moving up his leg as i kiss him once more , a mist surrounds us returning us to my dwelling
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:53 am

Peter notices that they disappeared, cursing as he sits on the ground sighing.
----
"P-p-please..." he pleaded, his body moving into her touch. His control was at breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 am

I smirk "don't plead just give in, it will be more pleasurable that way" i say as my hand rises further up his well toned leg
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:59 am

He tried to resist, but his control snapped. He kissed her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:03 am

i gasp as he kisses me franticly but return it feeling his strong arms around me , with a wave the bed appears again this time surrounded by gossamer curtains "come "i say softly leaning him to the bed "your queen needs you".
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:04 am

Ace is charmed, as he pushes her onto the bed. He lays on top of her, thrusting into her hard and fast, knowing it would probably hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 am

I cry out enjoying the pain and pleasure "ow you are the one" i say feeling him stretch me and thrust deep inside me i feel him deep in my womb where no one has been "yes ow yes, give me what i desire" i scream
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 am

Ace groaned as his body heated up to 120 degrees fareinheight, as he thrusts even harder, leaning in as he bites her nipple roughly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 am

i feel the heat from his body and groan with pleasure "ow yes ... " i again cry out feeling his teeth on my nipples "Ow by Odin your son will be conceived this night" i arch my back " ow ..yes... ow...you shall be the only man who will make me cum" i say gasping and breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 am

"This...is...great..." he groaned, each thrust now releasing ecstacy. He bit harder on her nipple as his body temperature rose even higher.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am

i revel in what this man was doing the pleasure and the pain rolled into one as i fell his body hot against mine "Ow ..you do not know.... what pleasure.... you give me ... I have not felt...ow... this way for century's " i gasp clenching tight around his large thick manhood as he thrusts in to me.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am

"I-i'm coming..." he groaned, thrusting slightly deeper, as deep as he would go.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:25 am

i feel him quicken his man hood growing deep inside me as he moved "Ow ....ow so am i , for the first time ....i...i will cum with you" i arch my back forcing my self all the way down his shaft crying out .
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 am

Ace let out one last loud groan as he came. His warm liquid being released inside her, it was a lot hotter than anyone elses because of his body temperature.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 am

i cry out as i feel his cum deep inside me hotter and higher in my belly that i have ever felt, my back arches as i cum in an organsim that rocks the very walls of the chamber knowing his seed had impregnated my womb, my body shakes as i sigh looking at him and smiling "My king " i say in a sigh "i am your willing queen" as my strength slip's from me.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:36 am

Spider-man walks in muttering as he hears moans from inside a bed that was in the middle of the room. He collapsed against the wall, not visible through the curtains around the bed.
-------------------------------
He pulled out of her, laying next to her, his strength low. "God, your wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 am

i lok up at him "if you do that all the time i am your willing servant " i say knowing he was actually mine "it seems spiderman has his work cut out for him " i smirk taking his hand i place it on my belly still feeling hot "you feel that , your seed grows inside me now that i can feel"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 am

Ace chuckles, kissing her. "I am yours, Queen."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:47 am

i smile "As i am your my king" i hold his hand on my belly "as our child will rule this land of weak men, he shall be strong like you but have the charme to seduce any woman he desires"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 am

He smiled, sighing. "So, what are you gonna do with Spider-man?"
------------------------
He glanced up, after hearing his name.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 am

i sigh "there lays a problem " i say grinning "i leave him to you my king , kill him if you so desire, use hi however you desire" i feel my belly grow already and smile "your son grows"i say running his hand over the now obvious bump
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:55 am

Spider-man's eyes widen, anger burrowing inside him as he stands up, a sound emitting from his feet hitting the ground. Tentacles began to wrap around his body as his appearance changes, the symbiotes rioting through his body.
banter and bad guys - Page 2 __VENOM___by_vashperado
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: