A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pesky Ice! -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:31 am

she loked at the cheicken "there have been new expriances for both of us this day"she said her had resting against her tummy where she still felt the warmth of him deep inside. her taking a glass he took a sip of the wine and sighed "nice , but watch it don't go to your head" she smirked laying back on the cushions she had placed on the floor she smiled looking at how he looked in the fire light. she placed her glas beside her befor taking some chicken and eating "would taste better with salad cream" he said with out thinking.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Ace shrugged, taking a bite of his chicken. "Probably."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm

she sighed looking at him "is there a problem ?" she asked softly "you seem out of sorts, is it the lack of fighting " she sighed knowing just how he felt but she knew she would not put his child or children at risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pesky Ice! -Private-
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: Alaska, United States-
Jump to: