A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pesky Ice! -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Summoner

The Summoner

Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 am

Ace returned the kiss, just as passionately. His tongue intertwining with hers.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 am

she could not help let ehr touge wrapp around his playing and dancing hi her mouth as she hands moved once more around him down his sides to rest on his hips his wrmth and that of the fire now warming the cbin as she moved to lay on top of him she gently groaned as she straddled him to lay on his chest
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 am

Ace continued to his her, his tongue wrapped lustfully around her own as he grinded upward against her, groaning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 am

she smiled back to him as if he knew just what she needed she let her selkf brush against him she could feel his heat inside her fadeing ans she wanted it alive again to feel him warm her. "wil you warm me again?" she asked softly before kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:16 am

Ace broke the kiss, feeling her brush against him made him grow harder. "If you wanna continue." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:19 am

she smiled back before moving to sit up on him this time she slid back on to him slowly letting the feeling fill her like he was as she took him into her. "owgod.. I love you " she sid as slowly she sank down onto his hardness then she felt it push into ehr womb. once more opening the entrance wide for him to and only him to fill.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 am

Ace felt her womb stretch around his manhood, the feeling pleasuring him as a groan escaped his lips. "I... love you too..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:24 am

slowly she managed to take him all the way in fo the first time and she liked the feeling slowly she rocked on him letting the sesation of his hardness rub angant her walls guideher as slowly her pace incressed as she wanted him more and more grew "you feel so good deep inside me" she sighed her hands now resting on his chest as she sat back pushign him that last small bit into ehr as she moved hr breasts now holding her rock hard niples
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am

"Oh Odin..." he groaned as she took him all the way in, his manhood growing in length and hardness as she rode him. He thrusted upwards occasionally, getting more pleasure from it, and the sight of her playing with her breasts turned him on even more.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 am

the more she moved the deeper she felt he went and the more she wanted him she roled her niples betwen her fingers groaning as she felt her self grow wetter from the sesation stoping she lent slightly forward now riding him hard and deeper than she ahd ever now she was all for pleasuring him he wsa nolnger her king but her lover "ow god my love I feel you inside me" she pased to gasp as she pushed down ahrd on him once again "you go so deep "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:31 am

Ace groaned louder, loving how she rode him. His hands moved to her butt, squeezing it tightly as she continued to ride him hard and deep. "God... you're so good..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 am

she bit her lip as she felt his hands on her butt as it sent a strong feeling threw her "I .. learn from... the best ... ow god I can't hold on I NEED YOU !!" she said her breathing ahrd and fast "please give me your sed once more , impregnate me with your ofspring" she threw her head back as she pushedhim ahrder into her as if her body wanted to drag ever drop of his semen from him just to meet with her egg laying asep inside ehr womb.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 am

Finally, with a final upward thrust, Ace released inside of her. His cum pumping right into her womb, heating it up.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 am

she grasped his sholder s feeling hi reles inside hr deeper that sheahd ever felt him go be fore her whole belly became abump "ow god!!" she cried out as she came in a crash of sessations and her pussy tightened around him ond moe time before she slowly lay on him her min and body satisfied.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 am

Ace finished releasing, panting as he held her close. "You were... amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:06 am

she loked up at him and smiled gently kissing him "it is you who was amazing " she moved to he could see the small bump that had formed from his seed filling her womb "I can already feel the life we created forming inside my womb , this time our child shall grown at a normal rate I shall enjoy growing with child" she said smiling as she rubbed her belly "I shall also enjoy other pleaures you can provide when it becomes to dangerouse for our child for us to continue with you in me" she smiled knowingly at him.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Ace returned the smile, imagining. "I'll enjoy it too..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 pm

she smiled to him moving to hold him close to her enjoying the silance around them withthesound of her own hert and his beating in unison "we should find food my love if not for me but so I can feel our unborn child"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Ace nodded, leaning up to a sitting position. "I could go find food, while you stay here." he told her, wondering how far he'd have to travel to find it.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm

she nodded as she sat up wth him she could already feel her stumach growel ffrom hunger "just be care ful out there this snow storm if fearce so much so even I can't control it, while you are gon i will atempt to make this place more of a home" she smiled gentl;y kissing him to feel him against ehr once more.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Ace returned the kiss, wanting it to last, but knew he had to find food. He broke the kiss to get his clothes on as he flicked another fireball into the fire place to make sure it remained lit. "I'll be back as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm

she smiled feeling the deepening of his kiss and was a little sad when he stood up and dresed "I will be right here my love" she spoke with a soft tone in ehr voice and a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 am

Ace smiled, before walking out the door, the snow meeting him as he trudged outward. "Where to find food..." he sighed.
[thirty minutes later]
The door creaked open, and Ace walked in carrying three large roasted chickens and some wine. "I thought we'd get fancy tonight." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

she smiled at him as she now sat in front of the fire wrapped in a sheet. "looks delishious " she said "and good choice in wine" her face lit with a smile at his safe return.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

Ace returned the smile, laying the chicken on plates for them and pouring the wine. "I don't think I've ever had wine before, though." Ace said, looking at the steamy chicken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pesky Ice! -Private-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: Alaska, United States-
Jump to: