A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pesky Ice! -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 am

she didn't sleep but held him in her embrace his smell nd the feel of him sending a feeling she ahd not had rising from inside her as she pondered , was she in love with him , she knew she could not live with out him nor stand thinking that any day he might leave her hr cheek brushedhis neck as gently hr hands moved down his back .
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 am

Ace slept deeply, his breathing gradual and steady.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 am

to her suprise she drifted into a sleep her arms stil around him her head resting on his chest as she sighed "my love " she said softly as for the first time a smile apeared on her lips her body warm both inside and out as she lay pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 am

Ace, half-awakening, instinctively held her before finally waking up moments water. "Mm?" his eyes squinted groggily.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 am

she felt him hold hre and a surge of heat filled her heart it was this that told her she was inlove with him he would be all the man she would need. she drempt of a life of her and him and two children a boy and agirl all hapy just to be together she held in his embrace as shse was at that moment the children playing around them laughing and smiling.

she woke to look at his face that feling still with in er "I could I be ?" she asked softly so ehr self "could it bepssible this man has tamed the rage inside me?"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 am

Ace yawned slightly, kissing her gently. "Good morning..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

she smiled and tund to face him "morning " she said brushing her hand across his cheek "sleep well?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 am

"Yeah, you?" he asked her, holding her close with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 am

she smied "strangly I did " she said her eyes looking now into his "awnser me this , why do i feel like i never wnt you to leave me?" she asked "I..I fee strangly calm nd warm inside. "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 am

Ace was a bit caught off guard by the question, and he didn't know how to respond. "I-I... don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:28 am

she sighed and rested against him "its ok I guess its just me " she sid confused why she should feel this way around him of all men "the fire is dieng if we areto servive this cold weather we must stay warm"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 am

Ace knew, somehow, that it wasn't just her, but he was too afraid to admit it. The awkwardness grew as he sat up, looking at the dieing fire. "Yeah... Probably..." he spoke, flipping a card into the fireplace, summoning a pile of wood, before tossing in a fireball, igniting the wood into a heated fire that warmed the room.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 am

she sat up letting the blankets drop from her body ashe moved to stand infront of the fire letting its warmth heat her , but it was not the fires warmth she felt but one that he had put inside her heart thatnow slowly grew.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 am

Ace just sat on the bed, watching her sit in front of the fire. 'Do I really feel such a way... Towards her?'
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 am

she brushed her hair over her shoulder and glanced back at him as he sat on the bed her body higlighted by the fire . slolwy she moved back to teh bed stting to face him then to rest against him feeling this was right for her
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 am

Ace held her close, kissing her forehead. "I do love you..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 am

she looked up at him a he spoke that warmth grew as she heard his words and she smiled "as I you ace , i felt it that first night but never knew or understood till just now , I do love you " she sid looking up at him her eys looking longing lyy at him "I can not bear to thnk about being parted from you"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

"Neither I you. I've always loved you too.." he professed, moving in and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 am

she felt his kiss and returned it feeling sensce of peace with in her her hand moving to rest against his cheek as she did "ace can we just stay here for ever let the world have it fights and battles , lets jut stay and create out of world with just you me and our children" she said sighing a she rested against him her arms holdhing him tight.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 am

Ace wrapped his arms protectively around her, holding her close. "Yes, we can." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 am

she smiled and snuggled closer to him "I drempt we had two children a boy who looked like you and a girl, both smiling and happy " she said looking at him as she gently kised his lips "I do love you ace"
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 am

"That sounds like a future reality." he smiled lovingly. "I really love you too."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am

she lay on him as she heard his heart beating against ehr "I hope so" she said softly "this is an unushual feelingto say the lest but one i never want to lose ace "
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 am

"I know, it's so new." he spoke, laying beneath his lover.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 am

she smiled "yes it is but i have to confess , it is wonderful " she movd to kiss him pashionatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Pesky Ice! -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pesky Ice! -Private-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: Alaska, United States-
Jump to: