A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

"I couldn tell he was covered in flames"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

She wrote a sigh on the paper, her wings dropping a little inside the back of her shirt. "Darn," she scribbled
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 pm

"But Ill run into him soon....very soon"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

"Oh," she wrote. "Does he like to show up around here?"
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 pm

"no he likes to stir up trouble....matter of fact he is trouble"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 pm

She nodded and wrote, "Well isn't that what Villans are good at? I havn't met one yet... my guardian wants to train me a little."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm

"What do you need to rain for?" He asked
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm

"For strengthening my wings," she wrote. "They're very fragile and I cannot fly very far with them."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm

"Oh I see" he said "How are you gonna do that?"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm

She shrugged and wrote, "My guardian will come up with something. Probably some enhasing drug or something."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

"Oh just be careful, and dont push yourself too hard" he said
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

"I won't," she wrote. "There really isn't a way for me to push myself too hard. My wings aren't that strong."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm

"But they will be..someday"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:15 pm

She shrugged and wrote, "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"They will trust me, something tell me you would probably save everyone from the villains "
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm

She shook her head wildly and wrote, "It would take a long time for that to even be thought of as happening... I need to become stronger and my lack of a speaking voice doesn't help."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 pm

"All you need is to control the tone of voice thats all wit a little practice" He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4