A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 pm

"Oh okay" he said as he nods his head
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm

She wrote "sigh" on the paper and then pulled something out of her pocket. It was a little round music box, barely the size of her palm.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

"Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Turning the little knob on the box, she knelt down and set it on the sidewalk. The lid popped open slowly, creaking a little as she soft, slow tune started to play. On the inside of the box, there was a flat disk with a design painted on it. The disk turned as the tune played, the design reflecting in the mirror on the inside of the cover. Rocking from side to side, Lena closed her eyes and wrote, "This was my mom's... I like to listen to it when I get lonely. Not being able to speak is a very quiet thing... You're alone a lot because of it."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

He sits on a bench and thinks what she wrote "I know how you feel, i always was lonely"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 pm

She nodded, understanding what he said, writing, "I had no friends and I wandered around Alaska by myself..."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 pm

"I can be your friend" he said as he read her book
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm

She cocked her head to the side and wrote, "Why would you want to be my friend? I've never had a friend before so don't take this personally or anything."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"Since I got tooken from my time period, i had only made 1 friend"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 pm

"Oh," she wrote, holding out her hand. "Then I guess we are friends," she scribbled.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:12 pm

He shakes her hand "Guess so" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"Good," she wrote. "Then you're my first friend... ever." She felt surprisingly proud of herself and picked up her music box, holding it out to him as it continued to play its little tune. "You want to look at it?" she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:20 pm

"Sure" he said as he studied it for a bit and it gives him happy thoughts
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"What are you thinking?' she wrote. She could tell by the look on his face it made him happy, but she wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

"It brings me happy thoughts"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 pm

"Really? What kinds of happy thoughts?" she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Happiness, good will, friendship, love and other things
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

"Oh," she wrote. "Then those are very good things."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm

He nods his head "Yeah very good things"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm

She nodded and wrote, "I remember some of those things, but they're a little blurry. My mother and father died when I was eight."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm

"Mine died when i was 5" he said
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

"Thats sad," she wrote. "Then you must really not remember much about your parents. I always remember how warm my mother was, how patient she was with me."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:06 pm

"I dont remember nothing" he said as tries to remember "All i kow they loved me"
Back to top Go down
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:09 pm

"Do you mean anything?" she wrote, wanting to correct his grammer.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm

He nods his head "Sorry I cant say things right, if i cant think straight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)   The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Angel meets Miguel O'Hara (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next