A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching again [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Searching again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Searching again [open]   Searching again [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Shadow once again received some hints that a chaos emerald might be found in New Orleans. He began searching and found some witnesses that told him about a mysterious emerald that would glow and released an awkward energy. 'This must be a chaos emerald' he thought. He searched building after building searching for the powerful jewel.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Searching again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching again [open]   Searching again [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Shadow was still looking when he remembered that Spiderman was out by himself in NYC. "Thats like the villain capital of the world...Here I come" He rushed to NYC.
Back to top Go down

Searching again [open]
Page 1 of 1