A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let the wages of war begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

let the wages of war begin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 am

Peter's hands moved to his mask, pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am

I move forward seeing the man behind the mask "not bad , now tell me who was that woman" i asked trying to gather any information i can
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 am

"Someone named Talia..." he told her, obediently. "she can teleport and blast energy."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 am

i smirk "would have been nice to have her a my prisoner" i say scheming" one less interfering woman , can you summon her here?" i move closer to him my hand moving over his toned chest "I want you to summon her here and capture her"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 am

He moves closer into her touch, lust feeling his mind as he thinks of what she was telling him to do. "No, I don't know how to summon her mistress." he told her, truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:01 am

Talia apeared behind a colom in the same room she heard the woman in green speak of finding her "Im not that easy" she thought to her self "I couldn't let you alone with her peter "
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 am

Peter feels a presence, recognizing it as Talia, but he remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 am

i move my hands over him reasserting my power over him "you know how to find her , your fighting me" i say smiling " I like strong willed men"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 am

Peter shakes his head, trying to fight it, but her power is too strong. "M-mistress, sh-she is here." he says, despite his effort to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:07 am

I hold my breath "No peter don't" i think to my self as i once again hide behind the collum
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:08 am

i smiled "good , now capture her and bring her to me " i say leaving a kiss on his neck "do that and i shall reward you"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 am

Peter has no other choice because of the dark magic as well as the negative charge of his symbiotic suit. He jumps towards the column Talia was hiding behind and shoots a black web at her.

((The suit is made of symbiotes, aggressive cells.))
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 am

Talia ducks from his webbing jumping and swinging using her tail to the opasite side of the room "Peter no!" she shouts "she's using you, stop"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 am

The black suit around his neck begins to weave around his head as a new mask forms. He shoots another web at Talia.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 am

Talia tries to port away but the web catches her and makes her fall to the ground with a thump, the moer she tried to pull it off the more tangled she became, standin the best she could she turned to him "don't hate me for this" she said throwng a punch at his face
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 am

He easily catches the punch in the palm of his hand, using his other hand to shoot more web at her as her arms and hands are restrained.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 am

Talia yells as he pulls her arms behind her roughly and ties them using his webbing.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 am

I walk over pulling her hair back and casting a spell so she can not leave " welcome, Talia " her name spat out like a bad taste in my mouth "I may not have control over women but me are so pliable" i make appear chains on a wall "take her and place her there"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 am

Peter nods, picking up Talia and moved her over to the chains as he chains her up. He walked back over to Enchantress.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 am

I smile "good ,you see Talia promise a man a good time he dose what you want"I stand letting my hands run over his body "Tell me what is your desire?"
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:06 am

Talia pulled on the chains she couldn't understand why he was like this where had the peter she knew gone the good kind and gentle personinstead a mean hurtful man , slumping to the floor she sat her head hung low her arm hurt from where he had grabbed her it throbbed.

"you can only keep aman for aslong as he wants it once that lust isd gone you lose" she said her eyes filled with hate
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

His mask slowly unweaves back into his suit. "I want you, mistress."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 pm

I smile ignoring Talia and move to the man she called spider man "my tame spider "i say running my hand over his torso i look at Talia chained as i move my mouth to his neck"delicious"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Peter lets her move her mouth to his neck, tilting his head as he gives her more access.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 pm

my eyes look at Talia and the anger in her eyes "I see he is important to you , all the more fun" i said moving to his front this time kissing him on his lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let the wages of war begin
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: Canada-
Jump to: