A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let the wages of war begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

let the wages of war begin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:27 am

Peter moans, grasping her waist. "Y-y-yes...M-mistress..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:41 am

the faster i mkove the more i feel him "yes, you are the one" i moan as i moved quicker "you will give me your seed, i will be satisfied" i yell riding him as i would a stallion over the contry side my hands grip his waist as i force him deeper and harder inside him i don't care if he is in pain all i want is him to release .
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

He groans louder as she rides him harder. "Ow! That...hurts....Mistress...." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 am

I laugh feeling my self grow "feel it , feel the pain and enjoy, join with me " is aid still moving hard and fast on his still hard manhood , my own breasts longing to me held grabbing his hand i place it on it .
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 am

He grasped her breasts, feeling like he was about to come. "Mistress...I'm going...to release..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:51 am

i hear his cry but chose to ignore it "not before me , understand " i say but soon i too feel the pangs of release upon me as with each downward stroke i feel a wash with pleasures "now... now... you may" i said "let me feel your seed inside me give men what i desired all these long centuries"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 am

Peter can not last any longer as he comes inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:01 am

i throw my head back as i feel him cum inside me filing me with his seed as i too shake with the orgasm that racks my body "ah, You truly are good, worth of spurning my son and children to come" i say grinning as i slid off him "get dressed we have work to be done " i say smiling as my hand rests on my now warm belly " soon your child will grow in me, an new Odin for this land, one spurned from lust and hate and pain " i stand and move to Talia raising her head "and you little Talia, should anything come of your adventure it shall be killed, but we shall see i have more of the same for you "
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Peter puts his clothes on, before activating his symbiote. It covered his entire body, forming his black costume. "I am ready Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:05 am

I turn and smirk "good, we must find others who will join the cause to dominate this world" i said i look down at Talia "remember my words should you bare anything before i it will be cut from your still breathing body and killed" i say my hand resting on my belly
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 am

Peter just looks around. "Mistress, where shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 am

I turn to face my dark consort "were all start the biggest city, where is that in this time?" i ask still not sure of the time i am in.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 am

He thought about, looking up. "The most populated city I know is New York City." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 am

i smile "then we shall go there first " i say moving to what looked like a brick wall waving my hand it disappears leaving an opening "come " is all i say and walk out now dressed.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 am

He follows obediently. "Yes, mistress."
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

Talia looks up slowy and see them leave moving she pulls out a samll pin she ahd picked up from thje bed twisting it in the lock of the chain it pops open she undid the second and moved painfully to where the dor had ben she grabbed a shet and wrapped it around her as she moved the door was now closed and the only thing she could see was a window just above, looking around she saw a table and chair since her porting had some how been disabled she pulled them over and climbed up looking she could see spiderman and the enchantress in the distance , she shighed wincing at the slightr pain she felt from what Ppeter had done to her , then dropping down she moved away thinking her best bet would be to treturn to the base
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:27 am

I flew in through the window and crashed on the wall "ugh" I stood up "where'd I crash now?"
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 am

talia would have jumped down but some one or thing knocked her back into the room she lay stunned for a moment then sat up painfully her eyes blurred as she looked at what had knocked her , groaning as she moved .
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 am

"you okay?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 am

Talia didn't awnser her mind and body screaming with the painshe fel she was sure she ahd broke something falling fromt he window and the pain of what Peter had done only made it worse the sheet still wrapped tight around her blue naked body , she would have spoke but she felt her self become unconsiuose.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 am

I picked her up "hmm hospital it is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let the wages of war begin
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: Canada-
Jump to: