A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let the wages of war begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

let the wages of war begin Empty
PostSubject: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 am

I awake to a strange sound men shouting gun fire and bombs , sitting up i move to the sound stepping into the light my home now in ruins and my family gone but now i see my weapons i pick them up from where they lay and slip them into my belt and step out casting a mist around the land to hide my appearance.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 am

"Shit...What am I doing here..." Peter sighs, he is wearing his black costume and hiding behind debris of a building while guns are fired constantly in his direction. He had heard a Super Villain lived here, perhaps he could persuade them if he could get past the droids and soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 am

Talia ported beside him "you bring me to the nicest of places " she said sacrastickly ducking as a bomb when off
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:06 am

He chuckled. "So peaceful isn't it?" he managed over the roaring of gun shots.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 am

Talia roled her eyes then noticed a mist "what the?" she said poiting out into the distance "whos that?" she said
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 am

Peter noticed as well, looking out trying to make out the figure. "I don't know..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

I move forward seeing two figures both in uniform "you there male come" i say "where is this place and why has my slumber been disturbed" i wait for my reply but see a more suitable male hiding he wears a black suit , i moved closer using my powers to make him want to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 am

Peter tries to resist, but stands up, walking towards her. "What mistress?" he asked, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 am

Talia tries to grab him "spiderman what do you think your doing" she says reaching out she grabbs for him and misses
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 am

i smile as he moved towards me "now tell me where am i and why is this war waging around me" I ask running my hand over his face witch to my surprise is covered with a mask.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 am

"Mistress, you are in Canada...the war is between good and evil." he told her, without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am

i smirk "evil i see is winning" she says "and you my mindless male which side are you on?" i ask seeing a blue woman running up to him
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 am

"Good..." he murmured, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 am

i sigh" shame , such a hansom figure of a male " i say grinning "but may be you could be useful, Kill her" I point to the blue woman who stands next to him
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 am

talia steps in front of Spiderman "PETER!!" she shouts "wake up she's controling you fight it" she grabbs his collur
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 am

Peter shakes his head, the mind control wearing off slightly. "Huh? Wha?" he stumbled, trying to stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:33 am

i move closer to him "I said kill the blue woman" this time i to attack striking her with a bolt of lightning
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 am

Peter becomes dazed again, turning to Talia he punches at her, but his fist stops midway, twitching as if struggling.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 am

Talia falls back wards as Peter jumps at her she struggles to fight him off with out hurting him her eys focused on the woman behind him "peter don't" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 am

I move closer to him "if you do you will stay by my side as my consort "i say coldly "in a world where i am queen you shall be my king" i form daggers and pin her to the ground one causing her to bleed
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 am

Peter shakes his head trying to fight it off, as he moves closer to Talia. "...Teleport..." he manages, struggling with the mind control. "Leave...me...here....I'll...be...fine..." he whispers, struggling to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 am

Talia looks at him and nodded but before she dose she quickly kisses him "you know where i'll be waiting" she said then in a puff of inky black smoke she leaves nothing but a small pool of blood.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 am

i scream out as the blue woman disappears "garr, come here " i shout to the man as he approaches i smack him across the face "never let any one i send you to kill get away" but then i caress the same spot , "now i need a place to stay this place is too noisy, come my handsome slave "
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 am

Peter tries to resist but obediently nods. "Yes mistress."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 am

finding a old mansion still standing she flings open the doors with a spell she creates her own home rooms field with comfortable things and pictures "ah now this is more like it" she said the door close behind her locking as she moved into the room "now lets see what you look like behind that mask" she said moving closer "take it off" she said sitting down to face him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let the wages of war begin
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: Canada-
Jump to: