A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting New Friends (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 am

She thought for a moment and quickly wrote, "If the villans are attacking Alaska, how many of 'us' are up there to defend it?"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 am

"A lot...But probably not enough." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:09 am

She shook her head and wrote, "I don't think so. I traveled all around Alaska and the only one who discovered my power was a guy who I met in Canada... and that was when I crossed the border illegally and had to get out of a hairy situation."
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am

He sighed. "The heroes stay hidden. They don't want to attract attention, I've seen many heroes in Alaska."
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
bringer_of_night

bringer_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 am

She shrugged and wrote, "Maybe thats it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends (open)   Meeting New Friends (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3