A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finally able to relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

finally able to relax Empty
PostSubject: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 pm

I sat ontop of the hotel which was fifty stories high and thought of nothing important.
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Cat fell from the sky landing on the roof of the hotel. She landed on all fours and looked around. She closed her eyes and passed out on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 pm

"what the hell?" I said seeing her as I stood up
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Cat rolled over, holding a giant diamond to her chest, her mouth bleeding slightly and her arms and legs cut so deep her bones were visible.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:16 pm

"jesus christ" I said picking her up and carrying her downstairs to a hospital
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Cat was still asleep as they put her on a bed, attaching her to a heart monitor. They couldn't take the diamond from her grip, seeing as her claws were still dug deep around it.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I shrugged "let her have it"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Cat woke up and rammed her clawed hand into a nurse's head. Cat sat up as the blood rushed down her white uniform, staining her name plate and her skin. Sorry... Aliciet.. Cat turned to look at Draco and scoffed. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm

"you to heal thats all"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 pm

I don't need... to heal.. I'm perfectly.. Cat looked down as blood poured from her legs, rendering them useless. She fell on her knees and almost passed out again from blood loss. Not cool...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

The nurse banaged them. "trust me" I said "I've done this before"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Thanks... Cat looked away from Draco not trying to look at him. So where am I?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

"in a hospital, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm... Cat... you can call me cat. She looked at him and smiled a little before turning back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:57 pm

"I'm draco" I smiled "what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Tassle in New York... Didn't end well for me... are we still in New York... It feels hotter here...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 pm

"were in california" I said
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

California! How the hell did I get here.. Cat stood up and looked outside the window. Holy shit.... this isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

"I'm not sure but you fell on my roof"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 pm

I fell.. from where... how... She tried to remember what happened in NYC but it was all just a haze to her. Whats your name... She changed the subject quick.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 pm

"I told you I'm draco"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Huh.... oh... Wasn't listening.. She looked down at her bandaged legs and smiled a little. I wonder if Spider did that...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 pm

"why would spiderman hurt his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:12 pm

His what!? She shot up and stared at him with a serious glare, even though she was turning a deep shade of scarlet. I'm not his girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:15 pm

"hey sorry calm down, he likes you as much, if not more, than you like him" I smiled "besides you flirt around him all the time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally able to relax
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: Los Angeles, California-
Jump to: