A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finally able to relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

finally able to relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:19 pm

You don't know what your saying... I don't flirt with him... and he doesn't... "like.. me" Why would he like me.. I'm just a thief. She stood up and tested her legs. ... See ya. She punched through the window shattering it as she jumped out. She fired a cable and began swinging away with the diamond in hand.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:20 pm

I jumped out the window and flew beside her "he does trust me"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Can you prove it!? Cat was pissed now. Who was this guy to tell her lies about things she cared so deeply about. What do you want anyway?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 pm

"nothing much" I said "but you can ask him, sincerly"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm not asking him anything! Cat was stressed so her bad luck power kicked in. A scaffolding above them collapsed and started to fall towards Draco. She didn't do it on purpose... it just happened.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 pm

I punched it and it broke in half falling past me
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Oh my god... are you okay? Cat stopped swinging and landed on a building. What just happened anyway?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 pm

"A scafolding fell then I broke it in half" I smiled "of course I'm okay"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Crazy... Cat stood up and looked at him. So why are you following me.. do you want this diamond back.. because I won't give it up.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:38 pm

"I don't care about the diamond" I said "I usually follow hot girls around, oh crap did I say that outloud?" I flew down wards towards the streets.

ooc: (lmao had to just had to)
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Hot girls.. Cat looked down at herself and saw her cleavage fully exposed and the skin tight suit, making all of her curves bigger. Hot girls.. and I'm the best he can come up with... Cat turned and jumped off the other side to the building. She began swinging, towards the east thinking of a way to get back home.. and thinking of Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I sighed 'idiot' I was thinking to myself then I followed her 'I've got to apologize'
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Cat landed on the roof to the Airport and pressed a button on the back of her wrist. Her costume faded into the wind as she climbed down and walked inside. Her long brunette hair flowing in the wind. Hi.. can I get a ticket to JFK airport in New York?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm

I folded my wings on my back making me look like a normal person and followed her buying a ticket, I still had to get back anyways
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Felicity bought her ticket, went through the gate and got through security with minor problems. She sat down at the gate, wiping the blood from her fingers. We know one security guard who won't be heading home tonight.. shame.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I was already in the seat looking alot younger like I was fourteen, which I was, now
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Felicity's ears, twitched as she looked at Draco for a second and turned back to her book. Deja Vu...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I looked at her for a mer second then turned my head down to sleep
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Felicity stood up and boarded the plane. Why the hell is this guy still following me.. She gave her passport and stepped on board. She sat in the back of the plane and shielded her face from view.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 pm

I slept till the flight was over
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Felicity stepped off of the airplane and smiled. Good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally able to relax   finally able to relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally able to relax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: Los Angeles, California-
Jump to: