A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let the wages of war begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress

Enchantress

let the wages of war begin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 am

i groan as he takes me "ow... you can do better" i say feeling him enter me
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 am

He smirks, moving lower, biting her nipple as he thrusts into her all the way. He thrusted into her roughly over and over again, while biting her nipple.
Back to top Go down
https://newagerpg.forumotion.com
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 am

i arch my back "now ... thats more like it" i say after being asleep for so long my body is so sensitive his bite sending waves of pleasure threw me "ow harder, think of me as your slave to do with as you want " i grin at talia "you will have worst to come"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 am

Peter bites harder, sucking on her as he thrusts harder. His thrusts shaking the bed as he goes as deep as he could, groaning at each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:40 am

i feel him go deeper and groan leaning my head up i bit down hard on his nipple twisting it in my mouth as i lick it.
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 am

He groans a little louder as she bites his nipple, licking it. He thrusts into her roughly, as he yanks on her nipple with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am

i groan enjoying his roughness and his thrusts "finish it" i command" finish it with her" i say turning to look at Talias
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:01 am

He thrusts into her one more time, before standing up and walking over to Talia.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 am

Talia strugled against her chains as he walked over her eyes wanting her to look down at his manhood but she closed them "don't peter, please" she pleaded she knew this was not him
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 am

He bends down, sucking on her neck, biting it. "Oh yes..." he murmurs, pulling off the webbing. She was still held by the chains though. He ripped her pants and panties off, rubbing her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 am

Talia fought him struggling as he tore her clothes off "I won't let you" she said trying to scratch him her legs firmly clamped together
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 am

He smirks, grasping her thighs and pulling her legs apart. He moves in, before thrusting roughly into her, groaning as he did.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 am

Talia cried out at his roughness she felt as if he was tarring her apart "stop it , Peter please " she cried out she could hear the woman laughing behind him , she twist and turned trying to force him back out of her
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 am

He thrusted into her again, biting her nipple as he did.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 am

Talia cried out with the pain she felt her arms pulling on the chains her face now stained with tears as she tried to fight him off her moving her legs to push him away "Please Peter stop , no!" she kept saying one point she bite hard on his shoulder hoping the pain would bring him out of whatever spell she had him under
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 am

"Ow!" he shouted, pulling back. His eyes widened, and he realized he was naked. He then remembered what was going on. "Please Talia, go. Teleport." he whispered, the symbiotic thread around his neck biting into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 am

Talia looked at him her face streaked with her tears "I can't" she said pulling on the chains "some spell is stopping me" she turned her head seeing how she stood naked in front of him and chained her nipples now red blood dripped from one bite he had left from his bite
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:23 am

Peter shook his head he grasped each cuff that chained her in place, tugging on one getting it loose as he moved to another. The symbiotes now tearing at him, trying to increase his aggression.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

I move to where she is standing "what do you think your doing?" i ask "finish her" i move closer increasing my hold on him "do it now take her make her feel pain and plesure"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 am

"I-i c-c-can't..." he resisted, completely freeing Talia from the chains. "Go, it's...too late for me..." he murmured, the thread exploding with anger as his whole body became covered in the black material, his costume.
Back to top Go down
Talia j wagner

Talia j wagner

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:32 am

Talia moved but she found pain as she did and held her stomach she looked up at the woman who walked over to her , with a wave of her hand two men appeared as if from the shadows grabbing her
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 am

i am now angry, with a wave of my had to guards grab Talia and hold her fast "Peter i am disappointed in you you were so good I honestly thought you would go all the way " i say shaking my head as i grab his man hood "I guess your not the man i took you for"
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:36 am

He shakes his head, gasping. "Let her go...please..." he managed, painfully the symbiotes already having entered his blood stream.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:38 am

I laugh "ow no she is too much fun for that, chain her to the bed " i command and she is dragged to the main bed "you will finish what you started or she will die" one of the guard places a knife to her throat
Back to top Go down
Spider-man
Admin
Spider-man

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 am

He stands up, at first appearing shaky and nervous. Then his eyes widened, and he blinked. His eyes were a different color now, a darker blue. The symbiotes had made it to his brain. "No problem, mistress." he walked over to the bed, laying on top of her. "Don't worry..." he chuckled, moving in breathing on her neck. "I won't be too rough..." he snickered, positioning his manhood as he thrusted into her, licking her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let the wages of war begin   let the wages of war begin - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let the wages of war begin
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: Canada-
Jump to: