A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 pm

We are going... to restore your faith... She smiled and sped on faster, heading to the heart of the city, Times Square. A butterfly type aura appeared around her eyes as she scanned the minds of the city looking for someone in particular. Come on kid... where are you.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:48 pm

He swings next to her "My faith..how? " he asked as he saw a pink aura around her eyes "Who are you lookin for?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Kasumi landed on the roof of the Toys R Us and smiled. She's inside... Beautiful. Kasumi smiled and landed on a non crowded street, changing into her human form. Did.. Felicity.. ever tell you about her past, Spider? Kasumi stepped up to the front door and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm

"No I already knew about her past, when she gave mea symbiot from her suit it gav me all her memos" he said sadly as he climbed down on a wall , then ilpped on the floor hitting his watch into is casual clothes
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Then you know about her being raped... and her having a baby... correct? Kasumi stepped inside the superstore and looked around, keeping her aura up and active. Come on.... where are you?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yeah and her first love too...Light" He said as he walked to her asking the same question "Who are you lookng for?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Kasumi stepped up to the ferris wheel and smiled as a little girl with brunette hair stepped off and walked up to Kasumi. Miguel.. this is Felicia O' Hara, Felicity's Daughter. Felicia smiled and hugged Miguel too. Nice to meet you sir! Felicia smiled as did Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

"Its...nice to meet you too" He heard his last name and thinks for sec "Um Kasumi why does she has the same last name as me " he whispered to Kasumi
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Felicity named her after you... She was 1 month pregnant when she met you but the symbiote advanced her pregnancy to the stage that Felicia here.. was born and was aged by 5 years... amazing how the alien work's... isn't it. Kasumi watched as Felicia ran around, playing with toys and her friends, laughing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 am

"Wait if Felicity was pregnant after she passed out, then who's looking after her now....and does she know that she doesnt have the same last name as her mother"
He said as he started to think just what the hell is going on, ".....Why did you bring me here anyway"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Felicia lives doesn't know about her last name.. seeing as she's never met her mother, but she lives by herself. Kasumi took a dog whistle out of her pocket and held it in between her fingers. Do you know what this is?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm

"No what is it?" he said as he gets frustrated in his head
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Kasumi held up the dog whistle to her mouth and blew into it as hard as she could. The Sonic vibrations wouldn't bother most humans but it was special for felicia. She grabbed her ears and started screaming and freaking out as her skin was ripped from her body, which turned into black tentacles that kept thrashing about. Kasumi stopped blowing and looked at Miguel. She's half symbiote... all of its strengths none of its ugly side effects
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm

He looks closely and he hears a loud explosing from across the street, it appeared a giant titaininum man who looked like Iron man but taller, Miguel walked outside wit a fierce look in his eyes as he shouts at him "HEY!!!....What is your problem!?!" Titanium man looked at him"Ah... Spiderman I see your not in costume." He moved towards Miguel as he laughed evily "Miguel O Hara is Spiderman.....who knew a 20 yr old scientist is the Ultimate Spiderman". Miguel eyes looked at him as he looked down "...Goblin sent you didnt he?." Titanium man look at him and grab Miguel by the head and threw him into a building following up wit a powerful blast which made a loud crashing noise that screech though the city. He decides to answer his question. "Yes...he did to destroy you" he said as he waits for Miguel to respond, but there was no sign, "I guess he's dead"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: