A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape from the Spider

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Escape from the Spider Empty
PostSubject: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Felicity got out of the airport and hailed a cab. How could he do that to me... She sat down in the cab as a tear fell from her eyes. She gave the driver an address and drove off heading to one of her apartments.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Shadow was searching for a lead on the location of a chaos emerald while in Paris. He was running down the road when he came upon a cab. He just so happened to glance at the girl in the bask seat. She was crying. Shadow, being soft hearted for once in his life, decided to see what was wrong. He teleported inside of the cab and asked, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 pm

She jumped as Shadow appeared in her cab but she was used to this kind of thing. My boyfriend betrayed me.. and killed my sister. Cat was speaking of the symbiote when she said sister but who was Shadow to know. Why do you care anyway..
Back to top Go down
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"Because I'm trying to find myself..." Shadow took a deep breath, "I can't seem to remember my past. I just know that I am good and I know what side I'm on in this world."
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 am

Cat turned her head out towards the window watching the scenery of Paris. I'm done with good guys... all they ever do is care about themselves.. She turned and looked at Shadow before hissing a little. Why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 am

Spidey swung around in the Eiffel tower in the black suit he thought he destroyed a long time ago, but somehow it got to him "Gotta find her, no matter what it takes"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm

"Hrmp...most people put themselves first because they are scared to get hurt...and it's not just good guy...it is guys in general...we feel the need to hide this weakness by being arrogant and thinking only about ourselves when in reality we are just afraid of putting someone else first." Shadow then heard her hiss and ask why he was still there. "well if my presence is not welcome i shall leave..." He turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Spidey slides down onto a building, walking ballin up his fist "I am so sorry...I gonna regret this for the rest of my life" He said as shot a webline to find her to make it up to her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm

The cab pulled up at Cat's apartment. She stepped out of the cab and wiped her eyes. Paris... my home away from home. She stepped inside her apartment and got in the elevator. First a spider.. then a hedgehog... whats next... a Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm

He swings to a flag pole, and the symbiote flashes her in miguels mind and understand's why she's upset wit him "Oh my god I didnt know...I just hope I can talk to her" He said as the symbiote tells him where her apartment was and he swings there
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Cat stepped out of the elevator and walked into her room. She punched a hole in the iron wall of the elevator. Fuck you... She walked towards her bed and fell down on it, rubbing her knuckles. Tired...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm

He swings almost to her apartment window, as the black suit tries to get him there faster "Caaattt" He yelled as he climbed on the wall next to the window
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Cat looked out at the window. You just won't leave me alone will you. Cat turned over on the bed and covered her ears. Just go back to New York.. I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

"Wait just hear me out ok....I know your mad but listen Ive found a way to keep you happy, not to lose your mind and not destroy the city at the same time"
he said hoping this would work
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Cat pulled her hand off of her right ear and held her breath.You have 2 minutes to talk... or I'll drop you off of the Eiffel Tower.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

"Ok you that symbiote you gave me, I exprimented wit it and i found a way to make it have better attributes and not make a living thing, so you can think of (I) instead of( WE) and..not destroy the city" He said hoping to make her feel better
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm

... And what makes you think.. that I don't want to destroy the city. I'd rather watch all those pitiful people burn down to the ground. She looked at him with rage on her face. How dare you alter a symbiote... you have no right to do that!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 pm

"You can still affeact people, and destroy any thing you want, it will react on the person feelings and I know how you feel deeply " "
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I don't want your imitation... I want Nera... Cat stood up and walked towards the balcony. She closed the doors and locked them, before turning going back to bed. Just go back to New York, kid... I'm not falling for you again.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 pm

He sighs "You want nera fine!!!" He said as a pulled a lab flask out of his suit as it was labeled warning, he opens it up and it goes through the door creaks and slithers in front of her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Cat looked down at the symbiote and held her stance. So predictable... all these good guys.... they always have a back up plan.. and it pisses me off. But you won't be the same will you... your probably not the same Nera... a perverted copy.. a twist... Cat pulled a backflip to her kitchen and pulled a lighter from a drawer. Come on then... prove to me you are who he says you are.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Spidey hears wat she says and sighs as his suit changes "Some people are just too stubborn" he said as his voice changes to a evil voice and symbiote slithers to her, not even scared of the fire, it covers her whole body and makes her stronger and better more than her flashing all the memo's she had wit the suit
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Cat screamed and shook as the Symbiote reformed on her. She fell to her knees as the lighter fell on the floor and closed. What have you done to me... I.. We... didn't want this! Nera got off of the floor and hissed at Miguel. you've tricked us!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Miguel hand turns into a wide blade and slashes the door down "First your mad for tearing the thing apart, and now your mad for giving it back...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

We want you... to leave... Bringing us back together did not forgive you of your sins! We will never forgive you for the pain the separation has brought us... Nera growled as her claws grew to their maximum size. Don't do the stupid thing... it won't work well for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Spider
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next