A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in new york

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

Back in new york - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm

He jumps back far this time "Clearly this is not right...its this suit...gotta get it off!!!!" He shouts as he tries to tear the spider-carnage suit apart wit all his might
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Nera looked at him and growled as the costume reformed on her. and you just leave me here.... asking for you.. and yet you leave me to go home depressed. I don't get you Spider! She punched at him, but blew a hole in the wall. We're done... She walked out the door and stormed down the hall, pissed and sad.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Miguel fights the suit at a open window, he slaps his wrist activating the anti-symbiote devices, destorying the symbiote completely and his 2099 suit revealed, he walks dizzy to the opened window on the verge of death "This... is it...I fought the good fight, is this.... the end" he said weakly as he fell out the window and drop on a car smashing it completely
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Cat kicked down the front door, leaving two infected security guards to infect the student body. She turned the corner and saw Miguel laying on a broken car. Shame.. She jumped upwards and latched a tentacle onto a helicopter, using it to hitch a ride, uptown.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Miguel groans and sits up as he realizes what happended "Felicity....I got to get her out of that suit" He said as he shoots a web and swings to get to her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Nera flipped from the helicopter landing on the roof of her house. She sat down on her couch as the symbiote changed to form a black button up shirt, fitted dark jeans and black and white blazers. She closed her eyes and concentrated on all the symbiotes she had sent out. 1....2....9...59....214...846...193,728 She punched the couch and looked out the window. Not good enough...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am

"I need to save her and the people but how.....I know" He thought of a way to save the city, he swings al the way to the empire state which was the source of all symbiotes, "I send my anti-symbiote sonic waves through the city since this building is linked to everything in this city " He puts a wireless link on the building, which he can activate from his suit, "Ok its done....now for the hard part...." He said in a sad voice as he swings to look for cat
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

She turned on the T.V and began watching the news. This week we have been facing a resent alien invasion by small creatures known as "Symbiotes" The seem to come from no where and infect whomever they touch with themselves. Much like a parasite they are spreading throughout our city and we don't know how to stop them. Reports say that the symbiotes are coming from the the Super Villain, "Black Cat" and the Vigilante, "Spiderman 2099." More at 11. Cat smiled brightly as she changed the channel to cartoons. Perfect...

Last edited by Mei Tora on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:22 pm

He landed on her balcony "Your crazy you know that, call the symbiotes off and maybe I wont anger you "

Last edited by Spiderman 2099 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Call them off... Why would I possibly, call them off traitor. They're doing great.. and they're multiplying as we speak. 372,853 people... at this very moment and growing at an alarming rate. Nera stood up and smiled at Miguel. What would you do if we didn't?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 pm

"Ohh Nera you really think that symbiote is helping, it sucking the life out of you as we speak....your just weak" He tauts at her as he swings off
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Weak... how dare you.. Nera stepped towards the balcony as she saw Spiderman swinging off. She jumped off after him and shot a tentacle at him to knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

He gets knocked down on rooftop Come on just a few blocks down, he shoots a web-line and swings "You could do better than that...Tsk tsk"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Nera jumped after him, closing the gap. She got to the edge of the building and stopped. You're leading us into a trap... aren't you.. Nera grinned as she sent a telepathic message to the symbiotes in the Empire State Building. Not smart enough Miguel... shame.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

"I dont have to, your close enough...this wont hurt a bit" He said as he smashed a button on his wrist, sending harmless sonic waves through the city, destroying all the symbiotes in the city, but somehow he was in some sort of pain
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

What are you doing! Nera fell to her knees, screaming in pain as the symbiote was forcefully ripped from her body. She fell forward as the symbiote caught the brunt of the attack, being disintegrated and scattered into the wind. No... don't leave me..
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 pm

"ah great I gotta get a new one" I said as the symbiote disentagrated I sighed and laid back down on the rooftop of my apartment
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 am

Spidey grunts and subside the pain, he runs to felicity hugging "You dont need that thing....I want you not the symbiote" He said sadly
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

But I wanted the Symbiote... not you! Cat threw him off of her and hissed. Why... Why! Cat bared her claws and jumped forward piercing her blades through his chest plate, centimeters from his heart.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 pm

"I knew...i..it will come to this" He said as he pulls her hands out of his chest "The symbiote wasnt pure it was taking over you, you kept thinking of we instead of I"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 pm

I don't care! all you can think about is yourself... did you care that I was happy... did you care that I was powerful? Cat turned on her heels and stepped towards the edge of the building, wiping her tears.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 pm

"Did I care?!" He takes off his mask "What the hell kind of question is that...of course I cared, if you wore that thing any longer it wouldve shorten your life span and killed you the next day!!! "
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Then Let it kill me.. let it use my body as a host I don't care! I wanted the feeling of being more than myself. Cat jumped off of the building and shot a cable out, hitting a building. She began swinging and heading for the airport.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 pm

He stands on the ledge, knowing she was gone and he fucked up big time then he thinks about it "Wait a tick....I have still have the one she gave me but I tweak it a little making it not alive but it has the same attributes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in new york
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: