A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pesky Ice! -Private-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Summoner

PostSubject: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 am

Ace stamped through the cold snow, it melting completely with each step as he blasted fire around, to make it warmer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 am

Te entratress walked slowy huddles in a fur coat for warmth behind Ace she shivered still from the cold hoping they could find shelter soon from teh birrer winds that wiped around them "any sigh of shelter?" she asked turning away from a bacllstof ice wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:27 am

Ace looked ahead to see a fair-sized cabin, it looked pretty cozy, with a chimney, but it also looked abandoned. "Right over there." he told her, gesturing towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 am

she smiled and turned towards it , pushing open the door she saw a single bed and a fire place with logs waiting to be lit in it moving quickly she sat on the bed and covered herself in teh blankets " light the fire so we can get warm" she said softly for somew reson she ahd mellowed over there walk and now just wanted heat, warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 am

Ace stretched out, enjoying the slight warmth that the cabin provided. He then shot a flame across the room, lighting the fire place as the cabin became warm and he went over to sit next to the Enchantress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 am

she felt the steady heat from the fire as he lt it then from him as she moved to sit next to her she could not help smile "and what is it you wish?" she asked her eyes holding a mischivioe glint to them as she let a blancket slid down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 am

Ace smiled at the question, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her. "I want you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 am

she smied as she felt his arms around her "your heat in this cold is welcoming " she said turning to face him her hands running over his strong shoulders and down his arms "well I am here and not going anyware" she said still grinning as her hand rested on his abs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:38 am

"Mm, nice to know." he said, his hand moving up to her breast, massaging it through her clothes, as he deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am

she smiled feeling his hand on her she slowly turned to face him "so you feeling hot " she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 am

"Oh, you have no idea." he smirked, getting hard just looking at her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

her hand move lower cupping his hard nes threw his clothes "then may be i should get to know"she sai letting her topslip to revel her pert breasts to him and her smile growing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 am

Ace couldn't take it much longer, he wanted her. "Please, my queen..." he practically begged, his hardness stiffening to her touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 am

she grinned now to him "if you want me i am not stopping you " she let her self slpp from her clothes infront of him not that she wore much to start with , moving to sit over him she brushed against his hardness nowing just how he felt she too wanted him as it had been to long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:02 am

Ace pushed her onto her back, positioning his manhood at her entrance, kissing her fiercely as he thrusted into her roughly out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 am

she smiled at him as he pushed her abck onto her back and pushed into her she gasped but it was what she needed her legs wrapped around him focing him to go deep inside ehr pushing hr woumb to ioopen to take his hard ness into it. "you have miss ed me haven't you" she said as her hips matched his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 am

Ace groaned, his manhood growing in length as he forced it into her very womb. "Oh yes, my queen!" he moved his mouth to her nipple now, biting it roughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 am

she felt him enter her and held him against ehr her nails digging into his back as she tomoved along his ahrd shaft feeling hrself trech to take him as he grew dep inside her in girth as well as lenght "ow god my king fill my sacred place, take me as your own again" she groaned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Ace began to thrust faster and harder, his hands moving to fondle her breasts as he once again kissed her fiercely. "Oh... My queen..." he groaned, feeling her tightness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 pm

she felt his hands on her breast and arched her back pushing them into the palms of his hands she could hold back no more as wave after weave of orgasum's hit her her pussy clamping tight around him her womb closing on him pulsating as if it wanted to be filled by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Ace suddenly felt her clamped around his manhood, and he could stand it no longer. He continued to thrust into her after her orgasm before cumming as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

she felt him fill her her tummy feeling hot from his cum but she clung to him not wanting a single drop to spil from inside er hr eyes closing ndher mind now taking in the sesatin of him she knew the possiblility of an hair was drawng ever closer with each time they made love. "yes my king fill me , give me your seed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Ace laid down on her, still inside her as he released every drop of cum inside her, exhaustion taking over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:02 am

she kept er arms wrapped around him her head now resting against his shoulders as something inside ehr change she softened slightlky to this man " slep my love" she said softly now to her he was her equaly she saw a man who for some reason she could not live with out and she held him tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 am

Ace soon gave in to sleep, his eyes closing as he slept a dreamless slumber. A small emotion tried to fight it's way from his dark heart; could it be love?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pesky Ice! -Private-   

Back to top Go down

Pesky Ice! -Private-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next