A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Spdey swings around, after he's been through hell for the past couple of days "Damn its been hell of a week, I need somthing to free my mind" he said as he swings and swings
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Kytara was sitting on the roof of the empire state building, watching the world unfold. Nice City.. Kytara jumped off of the building and opened her wings, gliding down towards the street. She unfolded her wings and took on her human form, cracking her neck. Time for school...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:40 pm

He swings down and realizes he needs to return to school, he swings wn to an alley an changes into his street clothesand runs to school "Time for physics...again" He said as he ran in the college and walked in the classroom to his desk
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Kasumi stepped into the college and took a few books out of her locker. She walked into class and took the form of, the girl she had registered as. She sat down in class and opened one of her advanced physics books. She, slumped against the desk and began tapping it, sending short bursts of psi energy through it. She raised her hand to answer a question and took the moment to look around the room. Schrodinger's Cat

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Miguel also slumps and lays his head on the desk "Well at least I dont have to deal wit lab partners again" he thought as he tries to ignore the lesson
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Kasumi looked up as the board and saw the sign for a huge project. Dammit... I hate projects... especially science projects.. Kasumi stood up and cracked her neck as class kept progressing. She stepped outside the room and shifted back to her original form, sighing. School sucks..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:02 pm

He waits until the teacher wasnt looking and ran out the classroom quietly and nobody notices him gone, he walks past the girl not even noticing her "What should I do today, I know al just stroll in the city" He said as he walked outsie the school and ran into the city
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm

When the kid walked by Kasumi caught sight of his psychic aura and began reading his most immediate thoughts. She knew his name and the thoughts about his most recent girlfriend, she also found out his secret identity. She smiled as she stood up and retook her original human form. Oh spidey... She ran through the doors to the school and took flight, heading to the city.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 pm

He ran through and alley and change into his costume, as he was in his costume he swings to through alley ways and swings to a flag pole "This is just what I need a relaxing day, no symbiotes, no sentinels..I am done wit the crime today" he said hangs upside down in the deepest point in the alley, were he cant be seen
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Kasumi changed back to her original form and looked out at the city. She closed her eyes and scanned the city with her mind. She eventually found spiderman swinging around. She jumped forward and changed into a more playful form. She jumped forward and shot a cable from her wrist. She swung forward, before flipping through the air and landing on all fours. Spider...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

He suspends himself down a he hangs upside down "Yea im spidey yes can i help you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Kasumi stood up, revealing Black Cat. She smiled and stepped forward looking at Miguel. Good to see you again, Spider.. She smiled and pushed her hair out of her face. How have you been.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 pm

"Cat what the hell are you doing here?!" He asked as he looks at her tilting his head a little, he swaysleft to right as he hangs upside down
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Came back from France... told you I'd wake up for you.. She smiled and tapped her wrist turning back to felicity. Just to prove it to you. It is me Spider.. and I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 pm

"It cant be, something not right, prove to me that your black cat..." He said as he suspends down in front of her hanging, continued swaying
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm

How can I prove it to you spider... what do you want to know about me... I'm Felicity Lunae.. your Miguel O'hara.. I had a symbiote named Nera.. and you had a Venom Symbiote.. and a Carnage one... we kissed.. 4 times.. 3 I started.. 1 you did... anything else?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 pm

"Hmm I guess you do know me" He said as he looked at her, as he was glad to see her "So....how you've been" H aske as he to off his msk and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Ahh... so you are that kid from school... interesting. Cat smiled as her body began shifting. She reappeared as Kasumi and smiled. Sorry for the deception.. She stood up straight and looked at his face. Kasumi Mayonaka.. hello.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

"And your the new girl?!...." He said as he tightens hs grip on the web as he got surprised trying not to fall down "I really need to stop being interesting to girls" he thought
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 am

Yea... I'm the new girl... and you've been through some serious trouble over the past few weeks... Symbiotes... Girlfriends... and it's not wrong to be interested in girls. Sorry if I'm reading your thoughts... You project them like a jumbo tron.. She looked up at him and smiled. So do you skip out of class a lot just to come out here and save people?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 pm

He hangs by his feet to put his mask back on "I do both Kasumi, dont get me wrong I just need to stop being attracted by girls, there are no girls that like me that way, its just this hero stuff gets in the way of the relationships", he said as hangs tilting his head in guilt
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm

I'm sure Felicity liked you... she just got caught up in power.. and it corrupted her. Kasumi looked around and coughed. And you never know when your going to find your true love...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 pm

"Tch...like that will happen, maybe Im not meant to have any one in my life " He said sadly
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:45 am

Kytara jumped over spiderman and unfolded her wings. Come on... Let's go out and change your mind about all this. Kytara turned towards the city and took off. Yea... this is gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

He jumped and shot a web to swing on, he just sighs "What the hell im following her for" he thought as he catched up wit her "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: