A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape from the Spider

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

Escape from the Spider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm

His suit changes to his casual clothes, he looks at her and walks to the balcony and jumps on the rail "I dont expect you to forgive, I just want you to be happy" He said smiling as he shoots a red webline, "Is there anything you want to say before I go....now the time.."
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

We hope you die... Nera tapped into her Bad Luck powers and smiled. A few cars beneath the balcony got into a crash. A moped flipped out of the pile and flew towards Miguel in a giant flaming ball. At the same time the Balcony crashed and his web snapped. Everything happened in a split second as the moped was inches from his face.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm

He knew what happened and he shot a another web and swings on the street into a alley "Tch...typical"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Cat stepped towards the remainder of her balcony and coughed. We hate you Miguel... We hate you! Nera jumped after him and shot a tentacle at a nearby building. You can't escape us... Spider..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 am

Spidey just stood and walked away, knowing she has no chance against him "You cant win.....stay down" he said as he webbed her wit a mixture of his symbiote webbing and his own making it durable to anythng "Felicity stop it,if you keep using your powers in anger you'll die..."
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 am

Nera looked at Spiderman and shook against her bonds. She bared her claws against the webbing but all it did was pierce through her breastplate, piercing her heart. Her eyes opened wide as she retracted her blades. Blood poured from her mouth as she looked at Miguel. We're... going.. to... kill you
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 pm

He looked at her in pity and puts his mask back on "What do you want felicity?....I gave you everything, you were fine when we first met, Friendshp, loyality, trust everything you en scream for help.....but now you seem like I was worthless"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 pm

You are worthless... You are nothing compared to us! The mask peeled back from her face and she was crying. I'm sorry, Spider.. But.. I can't make it any longer. Her body leaned forward and her breath became short and raspy. Spider...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

"Cat stop let me help you" He catches her an holds her close "Im so sorry" He sadly said as he feels very bad
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey don't be sad Spider... It was my fault... You were just trying to save me.. You've done enough for me... just let me go from here... The symbiote screamed and shook as Cat said her final goodbyes. It detatched itself from her body and slithered out through Cat's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

He hugged her tighty "You dont have to go Felicity, please dont!!" He asked begging her to sta wit him
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Spider... I'm tired... I'm just gonna... go to sleep for a little bit... I'll wake up for you.. don't worry. She smiled and closed her eyes, falling back in the webbing and stopped moving, falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm

He sighs in relief and breaks the webbing and swings her back to the apartment, laying her on the bed "Sleep well ok" He said as sat down in a chair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Spider   Escape from the Spider - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Spider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2