A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in new york

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Back in new york - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 pm

You know me so well... but one condition... I sense you trying to pull something.. and I take your head. She grinned and extended her claws. Clear about this.. My Black Knight?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

"Same goes to you, you bad kitty....and plus im not a knight, I declare myself king" He said as his symbiote arm blade was red and extended also as bloodlust filled his eye
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 pm

King... Cat was panicking now. She had lost her power. But if she refused.. she'd be killed. You have to earn that title.. She smiled and walked towards the balcony, her bra and panties changing to form her Nera suit.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

"I dont need to prove myself, you know what symbiote you gave me....empire state building and growing and Hives is all over the place, so theres no reason i should prove myself " He said as his blade turns to his hand again
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 pm

You know how I like it baby.. it's not about accomplishments... it's about something else. Cat jumped out of the window and began dashing from rooftop to roof top. No web swings! Just a foot race! She launched a couple hundred feet ahead, barreling down broadway by now.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 pm

He jumps also too catching up to her, as his original costume changes and a different symbiote took over

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 am

Cat looked back and laughed a little. She jumped off of a building, falling through the air. She crashed through the window of an adjacent office. She began dashing down cluttered hallways and over cubicles laughing. She burst out the other side of the office and landed on the roof of the college. Wow... that sure was quick. She jumped down the ventilation shaft, waiting for Miguel to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 am

Spidey looked at her, sitting at the edge waiting "Took you long enough" he said as the symbiote mask peeled off showing his face, with a dissapointed look "Tsk tsk"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Cat looked at him and hissed. Jeez Miguel... your always one step ahead of me... It makes me so mad... and oddly.. it turns me on. She smiled and walked over to him smiling. Come have fun with us.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 pm

"Sure thing" he said as he rolled his finger under her chin
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Nera giggled a little as she kicked open the door to an empty classroom. She placed a symbiote sentinel at the door and stepped in. Is this going to go.. where we think it's going to go?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"I dont know you tell me....my queen" he said in a symbiotic way, as he brushes his hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Ooh... We don't know... we do hope so. She closed the door as the sentinel morphed into felicity's form and went to class. She pushed spidey against the wall and ran her hands under his suit. Am I going to fast?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

He shivers in delight "Nah aggressive and fast are good" he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Well then you should treat us just as well as we're treating you. Nera leaned forward and kissed him again, pushing her tongue past his teeth and massaging his with her own.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

He moans in her mouth as he feels her tongue exploring his mouth, he switched other and pinned her on the wall and took one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist as he rubs her body, feeling on every one of her curves
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Oh wow... you do know what you're doing.. Nera put her hands on his head. So do you wanna take this to the next step... or am I asking for too much? Nera smiled as her costume changed to form the Black bra and panties.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 pm

"Theres no such thing as too much" he said as his symbiote costume peeled all the way to his waist revealing his well toned chest, he kisses her deeply all the way down to her chest
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Ohh.. She moaned out as he found her chest. The symbiote in her wanted this to keep going but Cat herself was confused. She wanted, Miguel.. but not this soon. Wait.. stop...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 pm

He stops and looks at her "Whats wrong" he said as his human senses kick in as he wasnt sure if he wanted the symbiote or cat behind the mask
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm

This doesn't feel right... I feel weird about this.. She landed on the floor and took a few steps back. I'm sorry... What are you doing... you want to do this.. so go over there and do it! Cats arm jumped forward and landed on Miguel's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Miguel backs up fast as the symbiote covers him into his spider-carnage suit "This feels right, DO IT!!!....No I cant do it, its not right"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Nera stepped forward and placed her hands on Miguel's face. She pressed 2 fingers into where his mouth would be. Come on... Let him make us a real woman... Nera looked down at her panties as her hands moved to their straps. Come on... lets do this..

Last edited by Mei Tora on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:01 pm

"I dont...." He trails off as his suit takes over and tries to resist but cant find the strength, "Ok I shall satisfy you" He said as he slid her panties off and runs a hand down her body, rubing her entrance
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Please.. don't make us do this... its not of our own will... Nera smiled as Miguel found the holiest of holy. Go on.. it's all yours. Cat was screaming in her head but the symbiote had her body. Do it baby.. before I lose my nerve.

Last edited by Mei Tora on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in new york   Back in new york - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in new york
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: