A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

He smiles and his senses go off an green goblin wraps a cable around him and flies off wit him "HAHAAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Miguel! Felicity looked up as Miguel was being dragged away by some freak in a Halloween costume. God dammit... I'm coming Miguel! Felicity ran off after the Goblin and hit her wrist, bringing her costume and her powers. She jumped about 40 yards into the sky. She shot out a cable and began swinging after the rocketing, Goblin. Miguel.. She took a deep breath as her vision changed to infra red. She could see the goblins booster trail in the sky. Got ya.. She shot out a second cable and chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Goblin drags Miguel all the way to the brooklyn bridge "Enjoying the flight spiderman?!" Miguel tries to break free "Some flight, no peanuts, no movie im outta here!!!" he said as he got a hand free an shoots a webline at a bridge, as both of them crash on a platfom so cat see them, goblin was thorwn off his gilder, miguel rolled to the fire burner of the gilder "I got one shot at this" "What no!!!" Miguel street clothes burned off as his suit was revealed and he puts on his mask "Lets try this approach again shall we!!!" he said as he battled Goblin
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Cat landed on a building a few yards away from the bridge. She saw Spidey and The goblin getting at it. What the hell... where did Miguel go.. Cat jumped onto the bridge landing on one of the support cables. Spider this is getting to weird.. why do you always show up when I'm around. She jumped forward catching the goblin around the neck. She jumped upwards, ignoring his protests. She turned over in the air and threw him down to the bridge. He pressed a button on his wrist, calling his glider. Cat shot a cable at the glider catching it and reeling it in. She dropped down on the goblin and held the still thrusting glider to his face. The blades were directly in front of him. Where's the kid!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:50 am

Spidey saw what happened, he looks down from the platform he sees cat almost about to kill goblin, he takes off his mask and shouts to her letting her know Miguel's ok. What the hell, his senses goes off again, he hears a many loud beeping noises around the platform, and it explodes at mass rate along wit spidey, after the loud explosion, spidey was left hanging by web line almost unconscience.
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm

The explosion, sent Cat and the glider into the ocean. She was completely unconscious, and her body was torn and shattered. The glider caught a signal, and took off towards the Goblin. It created a few waves and sent Cat deeper into the waves, throwing her underwater. She was washed away to the channels under the Oscorp building. She washed up on shore. Eventually a few Oscorp men came by and pulled her into a chamber. She was strapped to a machine and trussed up in electrodes and wires. Felicity Lunae... A.K.A Black Cat... Your our new test subject.. congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm

He snaps out it, and lets go and know where they took her, "Im lucky i put a nano on her to track her" He swings over to oscorp ready to rescue cat
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Cat was being pumped full of a liquid black substance. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Yes... the bonding is supposed to be painful. We apologize for the pain.. but I do beleive it is payback.. for all the crimes you have delivered onto us. Cat stopped moving as she passed out once more.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm

He swings through the window and takes the guards out "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" he said pointing
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm

The Scientists all looked at Spiderman and began shaking. Is she ready boys? The scientists looked up at the man and nodded. OK... Let her go. The scientists worked some buttons and Cat fell from the table she was strapped onto. We're done here... The scienties stood up and began walking to a back door, leaving Spidey and Cat alone.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

He looks at cat and his sider sense goes bonkers "What??....Ready for what...and my senses are going nuts" he said as he looks at cat knowing somethings wrong
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Spider... you came for us. How sweet. Cat growled as her costume began changing into a deeper shade of black. Her body became covered in a black symbiote as her hair changed to become whip like. Razor sharp teeth grew in place of her face as she smiled at Spidey. Join us Spider... and you can find someone to share your life with... no longer lonely.. no longer away from those who love you.. Join us! She screeched as a giant shockwave flew towards Spidey.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 pm

His eyes widened as he got blew back to wall "Cat its me Spidey, get rid of the suit, yu have to fight it" He said as he tries to get to her through the suit
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm

There's no point in fighting the Symbiote... It loves me... and it cares for me... Why won't you love me as well? Cat shook her head as she jumped forward. She twirled in the air and shot two tendrils at spidey's legs.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 pm

"I do Cat!!!" He said as he jumped back and tackled her to ground pinning her to the ground
"Cat its me, remember the time we had,....when you kissed me"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Yes... We did kiss you... and how did you respond! You let us leave... twice! The symbiote peeled back from her face revealing not cats but Felicity's. I even loved you out of costume... and nothing... The symbiote reformed and Cat went into a rage. She took a deep breath and sent another sonic screech at Spidey from close range.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm

He flies through a wall "Felicity...." he said silently to himself, he stands up far from her, he looks straight at her and walks toward "You think I dont love you....maybe this will change your mind" He said as he walks and takes off his mask showing his idenity
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 pm

A sharp scream from Cat pierced the wall next to Spider. You! It can't be you! This is a lie... a trick... No!! Cat turned around and punched a hole in the wall behind her. She turned back to Miguel and cried out again. Put the mask back on... right now...

Last edited by Mei Tora on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 pm

"No I will not" He said as his suit got tattered and torned as she screams "Say it....say it" He said as he walked closer and closer
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Cat screamed even louder at Miguel as she could feel the scream starting to affect the symbiote as well. Put it back on! She fell to her knees screaming as loud as she possibly could at him.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:37 pm

He continues to walk to her as he tosses her mask at her "I dont care if your a thief or a villain...." He said as he stands in front of her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 pm

The symbiote peeled it self away from cat as she sat there crying. Put it back on.. please... please put the mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

He sighs and he slowly puts his mask back on "Cat....look at me.." He said as he kneed down to her touching her face
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Huh..Cat felt his gloved hand on her face as she looked up at him. I... What... What is it Spider?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 pm

"You ok?" He asked wiping her tears away, as he felt very sad for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next