A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Never met him... but... I don't think it would take much for me to fall in love with him. I love a man in uniform.. but a man from the Future? I wouldn't be able to control myself. The buss pulled off heading towards Times Square.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:40 pm

He nods and looks out the window, "Black cat...friend or foe to the spider"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

What was that? She looked at him a bit confused. Of course I'll be your friend spider... till death. It sounded like you were saying something.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh its nothing, it was just nonsense" he said to her as he thinks 'I wonder if theres trouble in times square'
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 pm

As the bus pulled up to Times Square she look out and see a giant Grey Rhino looking thing, running through the square, tossing cars and robbing people. Oh my god... Its a giant... Rhino? The bus halts to a stop as everyone runs out screaming. She looks at Miguel and smiles a little. Miguel come on... You go see whats going on.. I'll go call for help! She runs out of the bus dashing into an alley. She taps her right hand as the costume reforms over her. Her claws extend as she scales the building.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 pm

He runs in the alley the throws his backpack and webs it to the wall and he runs and takes off his shirt and pants showig his costume and puts on his mask and swings back to time square
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Cat jumped down from the building and landed on an awning. She saw Rhino look up at her. What are you doing here Girlie! This is no place for a kitty cat to be right now. She hissed at him and jumped off of the awning throwing her cable at him. It hit him directly in the eye and he dropped the car he was holding, yelling and cursing. Cat landed a few feet away from him as he turned and threw a car at her. Chew on that!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:07 pm

As car flew at cat, spidey web it between two buildings making it stay in place "Now now play nice rhino" he said as he landed on the street lamp, he looks at cat "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Spider.. right on time... but how did you know I was here? She shook her head and looked at him As rhino charged at them both. She stepped up to rhino, cartwheeled to the side and stuck her leg out. He ran straight into her outstretched leg and fell flat onto his face. Now that looked like it hurt... you okay down there big guy?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 pm

"Ooooo that knocked him out cold, that was the only part of his body that not guarded " he said as he felt his pain
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm

She rolled him over and looked at his unconscious body.Shame.. I was hoping for a bit more... Fun! She stomped on his exposed face, breaking his nose. She bared her claws and got down on one knee. I have 9 lives... it's a shame you have only.. 1. She put her claws to his face and began pushing down on it, drawing blood from there. She pushed down harder hoping to pierce his brain.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Spidey shoots a webnet at her tieing her hands "Cat..thats enough" he said
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Cat looked up at Spider with a fierce glare in her eyes. She stands up and looks at him. What ever you say. She pulled her hands apart, braking the still wet web off of her hands. She stepped up to him and put her hands on his neck, slowly pulling up the bottom of his mask. Wanna finish what we started last time?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

He feel her fingers, pulling his mask "If you mean figuring out who i am, sorry im a open until christmas morning type of superhero'" he said as he stops his mask at the bottom of his nose
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm

You can keep your identity... I just want... this. She leaned forward and kissed him square on the lips. She pulled back and licked her lips. Purrrfect... I'll see ya later Webhead.. Cat jumped upwards and swung away, blowing Spidey a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 pm

He looks at her and pulls his mask down, he webs up rhino tight and swings to the alley in where his stuff was
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Cat walked out of the alley hitting her right wrist and losing her costume. She runs up to the bus and sits on the hood humming a little. Miguel... are you still here!? She looks around but can't find him. Great...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm

He runs up the street in his street clothes, "Felicity!" as he catches up he tries to catch his breath
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh my god Miguel.. Are you okay.. you look like you just got into a fight. She jumped off of the hood and took him in her arms. Come on.. I'll take you back to my place...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm

"Im fine really, ive jut been running all over the place...are you ok?" He said as he stops panting and rubs his head
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm perfectly fine... are you sure you don't need any assistance? She took a few steps back and looked him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm

He stretches "Yeah im good" he said as he rubbed his stomach, "What happened in time Square"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Spiderman and Black Cat came in and defeated Rhino. Then they kissed... it was amazing. I wish I could kiss Spiderman like that..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

"That guy is always amazing...he's the ultimate hero" he said as he looked at the damaged environment "To bad everythig was going so well"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Shame... I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough. Felicity smiled still licking her lips slightly. Such a good kiss... I can't wait till the next... Felicity smiled and hugged Miguel from behind. Oh Miguel... this has been the greatest day ever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next