A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Miguel(alter ego) just loks and scratches is head as he heard Dr. Connors introduced the girl, and he puts his head down thinkng of what happened
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

O'Hara.. You can be Miss Lunae's partner. Felicity looked up to see who he was pointing to. She walked over to him and placed her books under her chair. I'm Felicity... nice to meet you. She smiled at him and took out a few notebooks. She opened one up and began doodling pictured of a cat playing tag with a spider.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

He lifts his head "Hi im Miguel, it nie to meet you Felicity" he said as he smiles as her picture reminds him of what happend a few moments ago
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

So Miguel.. would you mind helping me out... I'm afraid I don't get this whole... Science thing easily. She smiled and ripped out the page from her notebook. She slid it into the cover on her binder and smiled at it.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

He was thinking "Dont worry I understand, ill just help you out" He said as he yawned , stretches and puts his head on the desk
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Doc Conners was going on with some lesson as Felicity took notes. She was having a hard time getting anything. Eventually she looked at Miguel and smiled a bit weakly. I don't get this... what was so important about Schrodinger's cat... It's not like it had super powers... it just died... Help?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Miguel looks at her and he looks for a black notebook, he found it in his lap as he puts it on the desk and filps through the pages and find all the info on the lesson, he slides the notebook to her "There's eveything you"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Felicity took the notebook with a smile and read the lesson foot notes. She copied them down and then looked out the window. Her right arm was resting on the table and she was spinning a pencil in between her fingers. Where are you spider...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

He looks out the window and sighs and thinking 'Who was she....', he looks at the clock as it was almost time to go "Just a few more mins.... "
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Felicity jumped out of her seat, with a facial expression of pain. She fell backwards and hit her head against the wall. Stomach.. hurts... Need... nurse... Mig.. help. With that her head drooped to the side and she ceased to move. The entire class and Doc Conners looked at her in surprise as one girl screamed. O' Hara.. take her to the nurse... now!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

"Im on it" He said as he picked her up and carried her to the nurse,as he gets there he lays her on the bed, and he sits in a chair
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Felicity opened one eye and winked at O'hara. She jumped out of bed and stretched. Anything to get out of that class.. She looked at Miguel and smiled. Come on.. lets go to the mall or something.. this is boring.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 pm

He noices her "Good thing I brung your stuff " he said as he had her pack and stuff as he puts his own on
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Smart Kid, Miguel Felicity pushed open the nurse's window and climbed out. She stepped on the lawn and looked around to see if there was any security around. Okay we're good.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:58 pm

He follows her and looks at her "Where do you wanna go Felicity? " he asked as he puts his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:04 pm

I dunno... you wanna... go to the carnival... It's down in Coney Island.. or we could use your spider powers and swing around the city. She turned to look at him with a devious smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm

His heart jumps of what she said "What are you talking about.....spider powers?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Don't lie to me Spider-man... I know that's you.. and you look so good as a regular kid.... I would have never guessed.. but I guess it's true. She pulled out her cell phone and took a picture of him. I got a picture of Spider-man! She pocketed her phone, laughing still. Calm down Miguel... Just messing with you. Her ears had heard his heart beat increase, so she knew he was bothered by something. Just having a few laughs..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 pm

He calms down "Okay" He said as he breathes hard on the inside Man that was close
as they continue to walk "How about he mall or something" he suggested
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Sure the mall is cool... She smiled as she walked towards the bus stop. She sat at the bus stop thinking about Miguel. Why would his heart beat jump up like that.. it makes no sense... or maybe.. it's because he's with me.. I dunno.. She looked up at the sky, thinking about her run in with Spider. Hey Miguel.. what do you think about Spider-man... the one with the cape, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 pm

He walks and sits next to her "What about him...he seems like a pretty cool guy to me, even though every one slanders him"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Yea he is a pretty cool guy... he doesn't deserve all that bad publicity. Real villains.. like The Syndicate.. and That... that Black Cat girl.. they deserve all the hate. I Can't see why someone would hate, someone as amazing as Spidey-2099. Maybe the original Web head... but not this new one... ya know?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well Spidey-2099 gets slandered cause he just pop out of nowhere, I mean he was ripped out of his own time, an this...black cat you speak of probably wont get slandered as much, " he explained
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Shes just a petty thief... I heard she robbed the Natural History Museum today and yet Spidey's getting blamed for letting her go. She's just so stupid. The bus pulled up and she boarded. When Miguel wasn't looking she rammed one of her claws in the pay slot and broke it. Pulling her claw out before anyone noticed, she stepped past the driver and sat down. Hope it doesn't come out of his paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:34 pm

He sat down next to her noticed of what she said so thats her name, Sounds like you loved the guy or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next