A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Cat caught a strong headwind, pushing against them. She let go of her cable and turned to launch herself at Miguel. She jumped off of a building and launched at him, her claws outstretched ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm

He dodged going down so she just flew over him, he noticed she will never noticed that the fall could kill her and there no builings around for her swing, He dives after her and catches her and falls to the ground wit her, but he took the most damage out the fall
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Damn you! Cat stood up from the earth shattering fall and looked at Spiderman. She stood there and began stomping on his ribs. No one asked you to save me.. Damn you! She stabbed him in the chest with her claws, pissed as all hell. Weak minded fool
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

"If....Im so weak minded...then why did you kiss me, and hung out wit me in the first place" He said as he grabs her hand in his chest tighlty in pain
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm

What are you trying to say... spider.. She smiled a little as she forced her hand in deeper, piercing a point past his rib cage, near his heart.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 pm

He pulls out her hand out of his body, knowing it will take time for his healing factor to kick "....you know I wouldnt hurt you, and you wouldnt hurt me"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 pm

That's not what this hole in your chest says... I'd hurt you... I'd kill you if given the chance... but your just so cute.. it'd be a loss. She smiled and fired a tentacle upwards at a helicopter. The tentacle pierced the main rotor and the pilot. It began spiraling before it crashed on top of the post office.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 pm

He sits up and concentrate on his healing factor in his chest as it semi quickly heals up "Damn that smarts"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Mess with the kitty... lose an artery. So we can keep going with this... or you can tell me what it is you want? Cat smiled at him, keeping him pinned with her legs though. Go on baby... tell Nera what you want...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm

He feels nervous wit her legs rubbing against his "W-w-why do you hate me so much?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 am

Ooh.. I don't hate you spider.. I don't hate you at all.. In all honesty.. i probably love you... but I'd never tell you that little secret. She laughed a little and shifted her weight. She moved in towards him and put her clawless hands on his chest. Your heart rate is up again... whats the matter?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 am

"Nothing...and what do you mean a little secret....you already told me you do" he said as he watches her lean forward on him
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 pm

That just means that we love you. She leaned forward and peeled up the bottom of his mask. She smiled and kissed him. She pulled back and laughed a little. It seems we have some visitors... She heard the sirens roll off from a couple blocks away. Infecting a police officer... delicious.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm

"Cat no indoor prizes" he said as pulled down his mask
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Cat stepped off of him, her smile replaced with a look of pain. She raised her arms to the sky as the symbiote on her began squirming and screaming. This is going to hurt...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm

He stood up knowing something gonna happened, as a loud noise coming from her suit
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Nera jumped in the air as the symbiote exploded from her, sending tentacles and blades in an orb like radius. The blast ripped through buildings and the ground, ripping things apart infecting all near the radius. (396 people) She fell down and crashed into the ground, panting.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

He picks her up and carries her, he shoots a webline and swings wit her in his arms "You ok"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

That one really hurt... Cat went limp in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 pm

He felt her went limp in his arms, he decides to swing to her house, as he gets there he carries her to the living room and puts her on the couch gently, he sits in a chair waiting as he takes his mask off
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 pm

The symbiote was still crawling under her skin, as she was passed out. The girl rests.. she is near death... she is useless to me. Find me another host. The symbiote seemed to speak to Spideym through Cat's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 pm

He gets shocked as he hears what the ooze said "I got it hold on!!" he said as he concentrate and gets his red symbiote and combines wit her body, to make her better the way he is now
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Agh.... that hurt so.. much! Nera jumped forward as she shot a tentacle through the roof. She looked down as the Red symbiote mixed with her black, merging before turning black again. You saved me, Miguel?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm

He got dizzy for a sec but he shooked it off and he was back strong "Yeah you was on the verge of death"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks.... Nera sat up and looked down at her symbiote. Bitch tried to leave me to die... we'll see who leaves who to die. Nera stood up and turned on all the burners on the stove. Now we're gonna get it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next