A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 pm

As Miguel anger swells up, he throws his suit in the trash and kicks in the corner "I need to speak to cat", He sits on the edge of his bed shirtless looking at the scratches and bruises he had when he fought goblin and cat, he look at the open window hoping cat will come
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Cat was sitting in the control room of the building. She had downloaded all of the mainframes information on Oscorp locations, into one external drive. She uploaded a virus into the computer as fair trade. The virus would erase all of the computers memory, but as an Oscorp computer it would try and terminate the virus. The virus took over the computer's mainframe making the virus the computer itself. Cat took her external drive and ran out of the room as fast as she could. She slid down the hallway and ran towards the clone room. She jumped through the hole she had made and ran out of the room she had battled in. Catching a cable she had left on the bridge she began swinging towards Spidey's house as the entire Oscorp building exploded. She went a few blocks before landing on Spidey's balcony. She hit the button on her wrist as he costume powered down. Hey Spider... you look pale.. whats on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm

"Me...being spidey I give up...Im am spiderman 2099 no more, Im done " He looks at his mask on the floor and throws it in the trash wit the rest of his suit, He grabs his head and looks at the floor "I should've not came to this war, Im not the hero, im not to be"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Giving up... you can't just give up... that's not how... why was it Dana. Shes not a problem anymore.. I took care of her.. you don't have to quit. Cat was freaking out. She had enough trouble with Spider being a regular kid.. but if he quit.. she might lose her mind.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

"I cant take it, im hurting people every where i go, you loved me and I didnt respond....I kissed Dana in front of you, tch.....some hero I turned out to be....I dont deserve you or anything else" He looks at his costume in the trash, and his anger rises as it makes him wanna explode
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

The thing with Dana wasn't your fault.. she forced herself on you... don't blame yourself for that... and the people.. they were happy to let you clean up the city when it was convenient. Now things are rough... you gotta stick in... for those who can't make it without your help.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 pm

He gets up and hugs her tightly as it seem she lift his troubles away "Thank you....for loving me and giving me strength...even though I feel like you are always there to help me"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 pm

It's the least I can do Miguel... You are one of Felicity's closest friends. She smiled a little but it was full of pain. She couldn't be friends with him anymore... not after this betrayal.. and she'd never call him Spider... never again.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

He smiled knowing what he must do "Now I need a new suit" He said as he looked at his desk "Ok I havent test this thing out yet but now is the time" he found a watch as it clamp on his wrist and pressed a small button which causes little nano tech covers his body revealing a new suit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Cat turned and jumped out the window, smiling to herself. That's only gonna make things harder.. She yawned as she fired off a cable, swinging for the First National Bank.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm

He swings and around to get a feel of the new suit, "Ok what I really need is to test out the same stuff I did wit my other suit"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Cat let go of the cable and crashed through the roof of the bank, setting off every alarm. She fired a tentacle and broke the alarm and the nearest camera. She stepped up to the vault and bared her claws. She slashed through the steel reinforced door and kicked it down. Me..ow
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Spidey swings to the bank and sees the roof crashed in, He just dives and hangs and went into the bank like a yo yo "Well just like old times huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Cat walked out with a bag full of U.S gold. She looked up at Spidey with no expression on her face. Move... I have things to do. She launched past Spidey and landed on the roof walking away.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 pm

He sensed something was wrong as he swings up to the roof and webbed her up "Hey....what did I do to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Cat broke free of the webbing, easily and glared at Spiderman. What does it matter... just move the fuck.. out of.. my way. She ran towards the edge and jumped 70 yards forward before swinging on a tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

He sensed something was bothering her "Is there something Im missing....can you talk to me please??" He said as he swings after her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 pm

There's nothing to talk about! She turned and fired a sonic screech at him before speeding up. What is wrong with me.. I'm not trying to hurt him.. but I can't stop myself
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 pm

He swings through the sonic as it doesnt phase him "Well the anti sonic devices worked like a charm" he thought "Cat please talk to me....what is wrong"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Leave me alone! She fell down through the city and landed in the middle of the street, completely unharmed from the drop. She ran down the street, grabbing a new mother by the waist. She jumped up to the roof of a building and held her over the edge. What now... Miguel.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:05 pm

"Cat stop what are you doing" He landed on the building opposite of the street "Cat just talk to me please im begging you please dont do it...this isnt you"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:07 pm

You don't know me at all... Cat grinned and dropped the mother over the edge. She turned on her heels and began walking away. She picked up her money and jumped away, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm

"No!!!" He swunged down and caught the mother in time and placed her on the ground "Ok Cat....that tears it" He swung around to catch up wit her "Cat what did I do that made you so angry"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Cat just kept swinging. She popped her claws and her eyes were feral. She was getting ready for a fight and Spidey had to know it. The Mother Spidey had left behind had a little secret. Cat had infected her with a nursing symbiote. When the mother returned to her baby, she infected him as well, and every person who in turn touched the baby.. would be infected with a symbiote... all under her control.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm

"Im not gonna sit here and get frustrated wit you....just tell me damnit!!" He said as he kept swinging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next