A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 pm

She just looked up at him, her eyes still shining. She tried her best not to cry. She hadn't cried since Light died and she wasn't going to start now. I'll be fine Spider... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

"Your welcome" He said as he stands up and looks at his costume as it was tattered and torn "Aww my costume"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

You look better with it off stud. She looked upwards and her ears twitched. Who were those people who put that monster in me?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 pm

"Oscorp scientists...they put a symbiote on you as a project after the fight"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Those bastards are gonna pay. Cat ran towards the door they escaped from and punched it down. You coming with me spider?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

"Yeah lets go" he shoots a web line and swings
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Cat ran down the hallway, searching for a trace of her captors. This place seems deserted... dammit! She turned and kicked a hole in the wall next to her. She looked in and saw what looked like a red headed girl trapped in a glass case. She was floating in something green and bubbly and seemed to be asleep. Know her?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

He shakes his head "I thinks its a clone of Mary Jane Waston...peter's wife" He said as he looks at the other projects
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Mary Plain Watson... Cat looked her naked body up and down and turned away smiling. She looked down the row of clones and saw a few very unfamiliar faces. Who's this? She stood looking at a young girl floating in the same substance. On the bottom of her glass was the title. "Dana D'Angelo." She looks pretty...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 pm

He looks at the one she was looking at and his anger rose but he realized there's nothing he could do
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:35 pm

What's wrong babe.. do you know who she is? Cat stepped up to the glass and extended her nails to the maximum length. She pulled her arm back and her eyes locked on the glass. Step back..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

He flips back "Im starting to think these arent clones", He said as his senses go off full blast
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Cat sliced through the glass freeing the contents in one swoop. She caught Dana in her arms and held her softly. Don't worry girl... I got ya... and Miguel is here for you too. Cat smiled and laid Dana on the ground softly. She's beautiful Spider..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 pm

He says nothing and looks at her and shakes his head "Thats not Dana thats just a clone"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm

But... who is Dana... Was.. she important to you? Cat stood up and looked down at her sleeping body. God she's so beautiful... she might even look better than me.. Cat looked up at Spider but couldn't tell what was going on under his mask.

Last edited by Kas Fallen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm

He sits down and grabs his head "Shes...the one i loved...well was anyway" He looked at the clone, he clenched his teeth
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh god... I'm so sorry. I.. I had no idea. Cat looked down at the clone and bared her claws. Do you want me to... Get rid of her? Cat looked at Spidey as the body took a sharp gasp and opened her eyes. Cat looked down at Dana and her eyes opened wide. Where... Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm

He looks at her and tries to forget her face, as he knows its not real to him, as he stays silent
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Cat takes a few steps back as Dana stands up and looks at the two. Miguel... is that you? Where.. Where are we.. and who is she!? Dana turned around, looking at Cat. Cat was admiring her nails, completely ignoring Dana. I could take care of her if you wanted me to. Dana looked scared for a moment and took a few steps back towards Miguel.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

He takes off his mask and puts his hands in his face "No no this cant be happening" He thinks to himself [i]"Should I go back to life I had and go to my time or..do I stay here wit Cat"[/i]
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Dana ran up to Miguel and hugged him. Oh it is you... Oh god I thought I had lost you when they came for me.. Cat looked up as Dana kissed Miguel on the lips. Cat hissed a little but the look from Dana made her stop and look away. I'll leave you two alone... Cat turned and walked out of the room. As she left she wiped a tear from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm

"No I cant, I cant do this...I gotta get out of here" He said as he shot a webline and starts swinging to his house, he swings there thinking "I cant, they will pay...Oscorp and the other villains"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:29 pm

As Spidey left, Dana fell on the floor crying. Cat heard her tears and stepped into the room. Get away from me.. it's your fault he left me! Dana picked up a broken piece of glass and threw it at cat. Cat dodged the glass and bared her claws. Your just a clone... he left me! He left me alone! You have no soul.. your a lifeless... doll! Cat stepped up to her as Dana tried to crawl away. I wonder... if you cut a clone.. does it bleed!?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 pm

He swings into his house as he takes off his suit and sees a piece of symbiote from cat, he holds up his suit in frustration "You Damned thing you been giving me nothing but grief, I dont care any more, Im done"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Cat brought her nails across Dana's neck. The scream from Dana pierced the very foundation of the building. She fell over clutching the gaping hole in her neck. Blood fell from the hole as she fell over, begging for Cat to help her. Cat stood over her and her eyes flashed black. She pierced her stomach twice, cutting her stomach open. Her intestines and stomach matter fell onto the floor as her ribs collapsed from Cat's slashes. Dana fell over dead from the blood loss and trauma. Cat stood there watching as she bled out. She turned and walked away, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next