A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware the Black Cat...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

Beware the Black Cat... Empty
PostSubject: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Felicity was walking through the streets of Manhattan, reading the latest issue of the Post. She turned the corner, heading down an alley when she saw the ad for the Natural History Museum. A priceless gem was on display with maximum security. Perfect... Felicity pressed two fingers to the back of her hand, as her suit spread from her hand, wrapping around her body. Her hair turned white and two scratch marks, grew on her face. She looked at the building next to her and began scaling it. She climbed over the edge and began running towards the museum as the sun set behind a wall of buildings. She looked at the closing museum and licked her lips. This is just too easy... She jumped onto the roof of the building and began cutting a hole in the roof with one of her claws. Climbing through the hole she landed on the floor and looked around. Where is it...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 pm

He swings around "Yeehaw!!! what a day all i need is some action" He said as his senses went off, "Oh a regular robbery huh time to chek it out" He said as he swung over there
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Cat walked through the museum, humming a song to herself. She reached the case holding the diamond and smiled. She blinked twice as her vision changed to ultraviolet. She saw a few infra red lasers and smiled. Punching through the glass she pulled out the diamond as the alarms went off.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Spidey swung to the rooftop of the place and found a hole, and heard the alarm go off "Well sombodys having fun" He blinked once an his suit vision went to X-ray and saw a burglar runnin wit a priceless gem
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Cat jumped upwards through the hole and stared spidey in the face. She straigtened her self out and checked her limbs as the police sirens grew louder and louder.Hi...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm

He walked around her in circles close to her "Hi your self...i see your having fun" he said in a calm voice as he walked around her
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm

A lot of fun... you wanna help a poor girl out? She smiled and put the diamond in her other hand. Hurry up.. the cops are here.. The sirens pulled up around the museum and a cop got on a bullhorn.Come out with your hands up! Ooh looky.. their singing my song.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

"I cant i have to turn in my superhero card and get revoked...so lets make this easy hand over the gem and turn yourself in" he said as he crossed his arms, as the police kept building up
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Ooh... I can't give you this gem... I need it.. So how about we try this? Cat ran towards the edge of the building and jumped. She rocketed at least 30 yards forward before she shot out a cable and began swinging away. Catch me and you can have it!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 pm

He looks at her "Your on!!" He jumps and shoots a webline and swings attemptng to catch her "Who are you?!" he said as he does acrobatic flips while swinging
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 pm

You gotta catch me first, Spider! She reeled in her cable and pulled a double back flip. She landed on a roof top and jumped off of the edge, shooting out a cable and swinging again. You gotta be faster than that Spider!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

" oh Come on" He swings and shoots 2 weblines and backs up and as the web strecths, he slingshots towards her, making him right behind her "Hows that"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh, your good spider... I'll give you that... but not good enough. Cat reeled in her cable as she fell down towards the streets. If she was right Spiderman would crash into the building they were headed for. She caught a street lamp, spun around it a few times and landed on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm

He saw the building and flips putting his feet on it to slide, then he dives down at full speed and he uses his cape to glide and he grabs the street lamp and slides down "By the way...i am good enough"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 pm

She turned back and looked at him. I'm impressed.. good job. She turned and walked down the street, wagging her finger, telling Spidey to follow her. Not in public... lets go somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:13 pm

He followed her "Not in public....the hell you mean" he said as he saw her finger
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Just follow me.. Cat waved the diamond in the air as she stalked down an alleyway. She ran forward through the alley and began climbing up its walls. She reached the top and sat down spinning the diamond on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 pm

He shoots 2 web lines to the wall and steps back as he flings and flips over her "Ok why you had me follow you"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

When spidey climbed up to the roof, Cat jumped forward and kissed him. She dropped the diamond at his feet and took a few steps back. She smiled at him and giggled a little. Thanks for the chase... She jumped off the rooftop but dug her nails into the wall, holding herself there. She still had a very thin almost invisible cable attached to the diamond.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm

He stands there confused and thinks 'did she just kiss me wit my mask on' and he soon realizes "Hey you never told me who you were??" He picks up the diamond and he looks at it, and runs to the edge to find out who she was
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Cat jumped forward, flying past Spidey. She pulled on the diamond and swung away. See ya later!! She was about a mile away before she landed in an alleyway, deactivating her costume. She became Felicity again and put the diamond in her backpack. She stepped onto the street and headed off to her first class of the day. Fun day...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Spidey swings to his own alley and grabs a backpack thats web to a wall, he jumps in the alley and lands on his feet, he opens his pack and puts on his clothes, takes off his mask and puts it in the pack and walks out the alley "Who was that girl?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Cat walked up to the college and smiled. I wonder if spider is still looking for me.. She walked inside and pulled out a class schedule. Crap... does anyone know where... advanced... physics is?
Back to top Go down
Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:48 pm

He walks in the college, wit his pack and yawns as he pulls his schedule "Ok Advanced phyics again"
Back to top Go down
Mei Tora

Mei Tora

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm

After a couple minutes of walking around Felicity finally found the classroom and stepped inside. Dr. Connors looked at her and introduced her to the class.Class this is Felicity Lunae.. and she will be joining us from now on... now who will be your study partner... Felicity looked around as most of the guys stared at her almost drooling. She giggled a little and hid her face like a child, just making them want her even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Black Cat...   Beware the Black Cat... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Black Cat...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next