A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hopless search [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

A Hopless search [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Hopless search [open]   A Hopless search [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 am

Shadow quickly dashed through the heavily draped canopy of some Brazilian forest. He was searching for something that he knew he would never find...a Chaos Emerald. He was known to posses the last remaining emerald on earth but he couldn't but to think that there may still be one out there somewhere. Just waiting for him to find it. Shadow stopped to take a break as he had been running all day. He found a small spring and proceeded to drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_the_Hedgehog

Shadow_the_Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Hopless search [open]   A Hopless search [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Seeing as nothing was being accomplished, Shadow returned to the base, where he could do some research.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: A Hopless search [open]   A Hopless search [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am

I walked up to the spring for some water "hmmm musta got on the wrong plane, mine was suposed to explode"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hopless search [open]   A Hopless search [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hopless search [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: Brazil-
Jump to: