A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banter and bad guys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Summoner

The Summoner

banter and bad guys - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Ace feels her hand on his manhood, but isn't aroused yet.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 pm

i look up at him and "how can i serve my king" i ask in a seductive tone my hand still moving along his manhood.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Ace smiles, rubbing the back of her head. "Service me, my queen..."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 pm

"with pleasure, my king" i smile as I slowly move down him pulling away the cover to his man hood exposing him to my eyes, moving forward i take him in my mouth slowly letting my tongue play along his shaft.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Ace becomes hard, groaning as she licked him.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 am

I kneel in front of him moving quicker along his hardening shaft feeling him against the back of my throat then the tip playing on my lips as i move faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

Ace groans everytime his tip hits the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 am

i move my had to his shaft working it with my fingers as i move quickening my pace and letting my tongue play with his tip
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 am

Ace's legs buckle in the pleasure, as his manhood reaches it's full length.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 am

I keep my pace wanting to taste him to feel him cum in my mouth i can already feel his full length his tip hitting the back of my throat as i take him all in.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh God..." he groaned, pleasure running through his body as she serviced him.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am

i smile on hearing his groan and move faster my nails grating along his length my tongue playing harder against his exposed tip as i move back and forth along his shaft
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

Ace feels pain and pleasure, sensations running through his body as he feels himself about to cum. "I'm...going to...cum...."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 am

i smile keeping up my pace wanting to taste him feel his hot cum run down my throat.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 am

Ace's groans grow louder, as he cums in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 am

i groan with pleasure as i teat his salty cum running down my throat , i take my tongue and run it around him cleaning him then smiling i move to face him "my king is serviced" i grin liking the last of his cum from my lips
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:42 am

Ace collapses back into his chair, panting.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 am

i wave to a servant who brings a tray with wine and food "my king must eat if he is to service his queen "i say poring a glass and moving to his side "you must keep up your strength" i say softly in his ear as i lick the outer part tasting his sweat it is like nectar to me
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

Ace smiles as she licks the outer part of his ear. "Yes, queen." he sighs, still tired as he eats some of the food and takes a sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 am

i wave my hand again and the servant leaves "dose my king wish to bathe" i ask as the sound of gently running water flows from the other room as a large spar bath appears.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 am

Ace nods, finishing off his food and wine. "A bath sounds good, my queen."
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 am

I lead him to it slipping out my own armour as i do smiling as i look towards Odin who lays gurgling in his crib his eyes fixed on me as i stand now naked for his father.
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 am

Ace walks in, seeing her naked. His manhood becomes a bit stiff as he looks down her body. "I'm...ready for the bath, my queen..." he told her, slipping off his armor. Odin still sat in his crib staring at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress

Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

moving forward she takes Ace by the had and moves him into the water poring bath oils over his body she begins to wash him gently cleansing his body of eh sweat he had built up from her servicing him, al the time her body pressed against his as she moved "does my king like?" she asked as a servant brought a second jug of oils
Back to top Go down
The Summoner

The Summoner

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 am

Ace groans occasionally as she rubs him with the oils. "Yes, king likes." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banter and bad guys   banter and bad guys - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banter and bad guys
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Age RPG :: The World (RP Area) :: United States :: New York City, NY-
Jump to: