A New Age RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age RPG

A new age has arisen. A group of super villains have proclaimed themselves Rulers of the world. They tried to breed a new form of super villains as enforcers, but instead accidentally developed Super Heroes. Some do not make themselves known. Will you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cruelest hero ever (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

The cruelest hero ever (open) Empty
PostSubject: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 am

I drank some tea in a resuraunt. My trip to englad was sucessful no one knew who I was, so I was happy.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Gin walked, looking around. She saw that hardly anything had changed when she left. She nodded at some old friends of hers' that had been leaving.

(hope it was ok that i posted here..)
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:53 pm

I looked around "no one's here" I sighed

(YAY someone posted^^)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 am

She tilted her head, hearing someone say something."It's quiet now a days." She said going and sitting down at a different table.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 am

I looked at her "odd" I said "maybe there is someone here after all"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 am

She glanced over at him, threw some of her hat. "Yeah...I'm here. What are ya, blind?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 am

"no much better" I smirked and walked out to the park
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 am

She wondered what he meant, so she being on the streets a lot knew how to hide. Gin got up, and what would seem like disseapring into nothing. But she stayed hidden in most of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 am

I flew ontop of a tree
(i have wings lol )
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:47 am

(very nice)

Gin raised an eyebrow, seeing the wings. "....an angel?..." She whispered to herself looking at them, in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 am

I laughed wickedly show my wings were red and scaly like a dragon's

(lol so your character is evil? simple warning I am very cruel)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 am

(no she isn't.)

"A dragon maybe..." She mumbled walking out of the shadows slightly. Sea greens eyes didn't blink, but just stared.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

"I knew you'd follow" I laughed "and only half"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

"Hn." She hummed to herself. She tensed up hearing hell hounds. 'Dog ghosts....' she thought
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm

I turned around "grea tmore of them" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 am

"There only dead dogs.." She said simple seeing Shin and Shi chasing something. "
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm

"I really don't like dogs" I sneered
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 am

Gin crossed her arms, watching them disseapper into dust. "See their gone.." She mumbled over to him, glancing over.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"hmm" I jumped up on a light pole
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Gin walked around, looking at everything that was there. It had been a few years since she's been in England. Everything now looked a whole lot different from before.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 am

I followed her "so who are you?" I asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Gin Ryo

Gin Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:12 pm

"Human person." She said simply, pulling her hat down more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cruelest hero ever (open)   The cruelest hero ever (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cruelest hero ever (open)
Page 1 of 1